Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Rocque said:
As I don't keep up with things as I should - I thought You were in Sweden?
i doubt it, someone from the band would have seen me if i had been there.

Cool that You listen to D12 , never thought I'd see a shout out to Them on this forum -
yup, i listen to a number of things that are not so typical round here. it's almost funny how d12 can be seen as rare, while - say - bloodbath are our daily bread.

@nick: as i said, it was a pleasant surprise. at first i thought you were a tax collector or other figure of authority (?) calling to tell me you could finally arrest me. then i realised i haven't done anything criminal in the states. yet.

ouagadougou said:
NF: glad that rahvin got rid of Spike's threads. thank you for that, you italian wise man. welcome back, you've been missed by many :)
also happy cause my room looks so gorgeous
heart.gif
i put candles all over it. they are all colourful and pretty :) the candles (there's over 30 of them, and the mirrors make it look like there's dozens) light the room so well, that eventhough i have no lights on it's really bright in here.
heart.gif
i love my room :)
OMG
heart.gif
I love your room too. And i love candles..i adore candles
heart.gif
*stole your heart-smiley* It's just annoying that when you fill your room with candles it gets too hot in there, but I LOVE CANDLES
heart.gif

ouagadougou said:
*hugs Anja*
thanks! =) And congratz to your going to Switzerland, that sounds nice! Which town?

NF: pretty good. The army of diseases following me is fought. Also I made some important decisions about my life and I am not so terribly depressed anymore.

And tonight I dreamt that I´d go back to school (but I guess you can take that as a picture for uni also) right into a lesson going on while saying: hello folks, I was away for a while but now I decided I come back :D and it was fine.

rahvin said:
it's almost funny how d12 can be seen as rare, while - say - bloodbath are our daily bread.

It's indeed funny that a death metal (tribute) band is listened to more on a melodic death metal band's forum than a rap band. :err:

TheFourthHorseman said:
It's indeed funny that a death metal (tribute) band is listened to more on a melodic death metal band's forum than a rap band. :err:
the funny side is that outside of this forums things are more or less reversed. what part of it was so unclear?

It's just that I think that the difference is next to obvious. Ah well.

NF: Kinda bummed cause the weather is crap, but good enough to care about the weather or going outside.

TheFourthHorseman said:
:lol:

ULLAAAAA YOU INSPIRED ME :') to put candles around in my room. Now i'm just waiting for it to get dark outside so i can lie there (edit: er..in my room, not outside) listening to music in the candle-light <3

Santtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu woohooo excellent :D
aaww i love candles so much <3 i gotta light them again tonight
don't you just love it when autumn comes and it's gonne be so dark and pretty all the time <3

fireangel said:
thanks! =) And congratz to your going to Switzerland, that sounds nice! Which town?
whee thank you! i'm going to Bern :D http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162672

nf: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. someone fucked with my head (and my head only :erk: ) for the whole of last week, but here comes retribution, as soon as he gives me a good volley. i'll positively smash him.

@li: well, i'd need details and an email address. then i can try my best. :p

i've been told that there is an evident dychotomy in my personality: on one hand, i communicate a sense of infinity and limitless possibility when i speak (ha!), while on the other hand i'm extremely awkward when it comes to displays of affection. note that this came from someone who wanted me to show hot and passionate behaviour towards him in front of his long-term girlfriend, who incidentally is not me. awkward, heh. just because i'm not actively looking for a beating :D

To all who congratulated me; thanks! :D

Right now I'm wondering why some people have no manners whatsoever. Just because there is a "For Sale" sign with an arrow pointing down a road that leads to the yard of a house it does NOT mean that it's alright to drive down that hill at 7.30pm, stop and stare at the house and then get out and ask if you could possibly have a look inside. This at 7.45pm. When you're supposed to go through the real estate agent because we don't do private viewings. And it is most definitely NOT ok to get out of said car and, without even asking for permission, walk straight into the stable, where the horses are upset by a complete stranger stumbling in. The nerve of some people... You don't own the place yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.