Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever felt like your mind literally is wrestling with something? I feel like that quite often nowadays. I don't know what it's wrestling with (it might be 'reality'), but when I have this "wrestler feeling", I feel numb, like if my mind was too busy wrestling to feel something else at the same time.

Sometimes, not in awhile though.

I feel great :D, after months of looking for a job one finally came to me :). Im working construction again with my cousin Don, the money is good, and the jobs arent bad either :).

Nick

@nick: congratulations! this is very good news. i'm proud of you. :D

@mags: ah, if i knew.... i'm a bit like leisure suit larry, i. e. looking for love in all the wrong places. The main difference is that, instead of being a mass of rudimentary pixels that sometimes gets laid, i have higher definition and get fed lines about dychotomy.

Ouga: I sent you a pm about this. :)

NL: I am late with congrats :) But this sounds like a really great result. Just curious, so now that you move out for studies, your family is selling the whole place?

NF: okay. Maybe I go see Amorphis on saturday.

Child of Time said:
Have you ever felt like your mind literally is wrestling with something? I feel like that quite often nowadays. I don't know what it's wrestling with (it might be 'reality'), but when I have this "wrestler feeling", I feel numb, like if my mind was too busy wrestling to feel something else at the same time.
..So is your mind winning, at least?

hyena said:
i'm a bit like leisure suit larry, i. e. looking for love in all the wrong places. The main difference is that, instead of being a mass of rudimentary pixels that sometimes gets laid, i have higher definition and get fed lines about dychotomy.
Mwahaha. I can relate to that last bit all too well :(

over dinner (sometimes i pretend to eat so my parents don't worry too much. i just fill my plate, empty my plate in the sink, drink wine or beer, repeat the process) my mom expressed perplexity for the fact that an individual who committed suicide while in jail - he suffocated himself with a plastic bag - was administered a christian funeral. she couldn't believe it was possible for him to have died, as it were, in god's grace. i told her that god's grace is pretty elastic, and it expands and shrinks more or less like a plastic bag. my dad suggested i should write these things down whenever i open my mouth, if i want to be a writer. :guh:

my parents are really not an issue. we've never been very close or affectionate or anything, but spending some time with them is more or less ok: i know they're doing their best to keep me from drowning, and i need no saving grace (.) from them anyway.

are you suggesting that we should all try suffocating ourselves with condoms? it's not a bad idea, proviced the condoms were actually used with someone who didn't offer anything but deception and, as it goes, that specific condom.

Caelestia said:
I'd rather have a plastic bag over my head than spend "nice quality time" with my family during dinner.
Same. I never eat with my family though, never have and never will.

NF: Hmm..a bit mixed. Kind of relieved and hopeful but also paranoid.

edit: good gods that was the typo of the month..*runs and hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.