Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by poldarn
I'm sorry for you missing DT...but hey you reached your 6000th post, atleast that's something, eh? ;)

:cry:

So I'm a loser AND a loser. :(

Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

*in desperate need of a loving hug*

:(

NF: :erk:

I don't feel too good right now. :( I don't think I will for a while...

Originally posted by xenophobe
:cry:

So I'm a loser AND a loser. :(

Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

*in desperate need of a loving hug*

:(

NF: :erk:
*loving hug from mousewings*

yo ho hello hello there!
i have a day crammed full of silly meetings i don't care about. it's going to be two shitey hard weeks and i've got to do tons of overtime to pay the money i discussed in my last post. thanks bubu the "8 mile" soundtrack is so good.

Originally posted by Miolo
@rahvin: who are they? i mean, what store/shop?

they... are the metal k... erm. they are the guys at aginform. they are missing my new case, of all things. i'm haunted by killer instincts. :cry:

congratulations for your exam, btw. :)

rahvin.

NF: Pretty ok actually, I'm over the girl....which feels good. I feel sorry for my bestfriend though who's feeling down, he just met this girl whom he fell in love with but the thing is she's going to Cambodia for three months. Heh, when I feel good my bestfriend feels down, oh the irony.

Yesterday I kicked some serious ass when bowling with another friend of mine....today I'm gonna rub it in..:) , It was kinda even though, I won with 3 points but I ruled in the first sets.

Oh yeah...and should mention that I stumbled upon this other girl that I know (rhave, the one with no feelings and boyfriend, if you remember) anyway, it was really nice talking to her, she blushed :) :) , I know she has a boyfriend and all.....but dammit if I don't try something.

@Rahvin: I hope your new comp arrives soon, waiting sucks.

@Miolo: Congrats!

@poldarn: yeah, upon further musings i'd say try something: if it shakes the precious shell she's living in it's gonna be worthwhile, no matter the results. i know it sounds like i've got a sore tooth regarding these people, but i've got a sore tooth regarding these people. :D

i'm about to unleash the fooookin foooory on that shop. will let you know when they come carry me away in a straightjacket.

rahvin.

Originally posted by mousewings
I don't feel too good right now. :( I don't think I will for a while...

Aww... *big hug* I hope you feel better! :)

*loving hug from mousewings*

10x

2002-04-26-10-great-flower-inside.jpg

:D

@Miolo: congrats!

@Rahve: aginform has a -30% price difference ocmpared to other stores, do you expect quick service too? i know it is annoying, but consider that you are really saving a lot of money by shopping from them.

@poldarn: NOOOO! Don't do that! I once tried to insinuate my evil being into a well established relationship and this is the reason why a lot of people have sore teeth about the issue... I wouldn't go through that again if my bubu depended on it.

Originally posted by hyena
@Rahve: aginform has a -30% price difference ocmpared to other stores, do you expect quick service too? i know it is annoying, but consider that you are really saving a lot of money by shopping from them.

yep. they substituted half of the pieces i ordered, picked higher-quality stuff since i was complaining they were being late, and told me they were sorry for the inconvenience and they were giving it to me for the same price as before. :D
that's quality over quantity over quality over...

rahvin. (tonight's the night)

Originally posted by hyena
@poldarn: NOOOO! Don't do that! I once tried to insinuate my evil being into a well established relationship and this is the reason why a lot of people have sore teeth about the issue... I wouldn't go through that again if my bubu depended on it.

Actually, I don't think her relationship with that guy is that well established or serious....recently I was over at her house at a family dinner (our families kinda know eachother) she repeatedly said that she had no luck in love....anyway I'm gonna find out exactly how stable it is soon, my friends girlfriend is in the same fraternity as she is, they know eachother, she could act my spy :)

Yes, I am evil, but often a certain degree of evilness is required for success :Smokedev:

oh, shit.

it seems everything is in the way between me and making money.

the day's news (pretty obvious it was, but i'm forgetful when it comes to spending apparently) is that, seeing how i'm about to leave for a - fully paid, thanks god - tour of the nation to brief people who should conduct the bank's survey of income and wealth, i have to look the part. this means that jeans and a jacket won't do. this means that i am EXTREMELY sad, not because i have ideological bias against dressing smart (as some silly persons said in the past), but because there's a huge amount of cash involved in the process. fuck.

h (but the beat goes on, de dum de dum de dum dum dum)

Originally posted by Hiljainen

rahvin: are you ready?...the pc-geddon is coming :loco: sorry, just joking

ah, my sweaty hands already caress the sleek surface of an enormous big tower case, while a soft rain of drivers pours gently over my blissfully closing eyes. :hotjump:

aside from all this bullshit, i'm tired so i'll get the os and drivers up tomorrow. :lol:
here comes the pc-geddon, run for your lives.

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.