Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@steve: thanks for the suggestion, but the point is that all that stuff is ilegal in italy, except for pocket knives. i'm used to carrying a blade around, but now i cannot do it because i've got to pass a metal detector for clearance every morning - there's four cops checking people who get into the bank and they'd no doubt stop me. if you want to be my bodyguard, you're welcome to fly over tho :D

@rahve: think of the endless fun we're gonna have this weekend and the headache will go away! :D

h

i just sent you the last bit of directions. i don't think you're going to get lost, i didn't ever and this should tell you something about how easy it is to get your way straight...

my mood has gotten better in the past couple minutes (no chemicals, I swear), at least until my madre comes back :mad:

Owwwwww..
Well, that's good :) For the time being.. :s

NF: Happy..:)
My computer still is suicidal, but at least the keyboard is normal again. And I posted another DT pic in the Chat section. :D I look horrible, but okay, no news.. And Windows XP isnt that bad after all..

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
And Windows XP isnt that bad after all..
it isn't bad at all. surely better than windows 98
hihi.gif

Miolo

Once upon a time, a sweet 18 yr old woke up to find a beautiful black Peugeot in her garage, as as birthday present. It was fast, it was new, had a good sound system, and a sunroof. Now, this girl's life was full of misery and woe, and she should have known better than to think things were changing for the better. But she was silly and unwise, so she happily went out for a drive on it. And, whilst waiting in a red light, some woman crashed into the car behind her, and the car behind her crashed into the girl. So the girl was left without a car for a month or two, because mexican car shops suck AND it wasnt a very common car in mexico so she had to wait for the pieces to arrive.

This should have been a warning.

Nevertheless she was happy when she got the car back, without knowing that for the next 2 years it would break down, be crashed into, and generally torture her constantly. She was in around 5 car accidents, only one of which was her fault. Tires went flat in the middle of the highway. Her windshield had a mysterious crack one morning, and no one could explain where it had come from. One day she had just got back her car from the shop, but the guys at the shop for some reason thought it wasnt NECESSARY to screw the tire in. So the tire just fell out while she was driving. But dont worry, the Peugeot company was kind enough to send a letter offering an oil change etc for risking the girls life.

So why didnt she just sell the damn car? Well, she DID, but the people returned it. Yes, they did. They claimed the girls father hadnt been completely honest about the unluckiness of the car, and that they would sue him. Of course they couldnt prove a thing, but the girls father gave them back their money for "moral reasons."

So why am i saying all this? Because im the girl, and the stupid car broke down yesterday in the middle of a very transited, fast street, a day after being in the car shop. I didnt have a cellphone with me, but luckily some cops passed by and helped me out. So, being in the "how do you feel thread," i came to say, i feel very very very happy. because yesterday i finally swore that id never get inside that car again, and for once my family didnt think i was exagerating and they didnt try to convince me to give it another chance. So, i feel safe again.

The End
(yes i do have a lot of free time, i skipped class... anyone here interested in buying a new car?)

has anyone ever dealt with surgical scar pain? my scar is more than one year old and today is hurting very badly :cry:
sorry, i forgot to add that it's five centimetres long, and apparently it had healed well... awww :s

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
And Windows XP isnt that bad after all..

Yes, it is, no, actually, it's even worse, I could tell you some nice horror stories of this so called "operating system" but I don't think anyones sanity could take that.

Originally posted by Violet Baudelaire
The End
(yes i do have a lot of free time, i skipped class... anyone here interested in buying a new car?)

Wow... that's the oddest thing I've read in a while! :eek:

Sorry, I think I'll pass on the car. Hopefully you find it a nice safe home away from you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.