Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes deep breath*

after my immature post at the NP thread i'd like to announce that in the woods... indeed rule... once again they've managed to create this wonderful feeling of wanting more and more and more inside me..... you know what,i think i'll keep listening to In the woods... until i die (hope i won't die tomorrow though :p )

okey,okey, after making a clown of myself i'd like to say that despite the fact that i'm very busy lately,i feel very nice,very active full of life & excitement....and of course some stress -inevitable-...
Finally,i've decided i want to be a psychologist,psychotherapist,psychosth anyway....my degree is coming soon (in 7 months i hope) and even though i feel a bit stressed about what will come afterwards and how eactly i will make it, i feel new opportunities are coming :) I'm very glad i feel that way,cause last year i had started really questioning if i really want to be a shrink....
anyway,there is something else i also desire....and i think that whenever i have enough money & time i'll do it..... For now,i'll enjoy the way to being a shrink :p
& most probably the road to learning more foreign languages :p
Shit,i'm feeling so optimistic & strong about it...it is almost peculiar...... I'm also done with this project i was preparing.The teacher seemed to like it a lot....:hotjump:

But anyway,who cares about my studying-rant......The important is that things are going nice,that i've started believing in myself again,that i think i can still make some people proud & happy of me...that feel i have things to give... above all that a big change will happen in my life soon........I'm very happy about it :)

Also,i returned home the other day and my dad had a present for me :D super unusual of him and for this and some other reasons it made me feel nice....

~mel~ ( pratkvarn :p )

@sirenouli: thankies, really...i have all my fingers crossed, too...i have to type with my elbows!!!!

@troll: that sounded nice!!! really...I'm glad you're feeling strong, may be in the end you'll have to help me with Greek language...may be in a blue sofa??? ;)

fathervic (aaaaaargh x3 ) :lol:

@Miolo: You don't want to look like him, I assure you. Jorn Lande resembles a klingon.

@FV: Yeah, good luck, sincerely.

@Wildfyr: I've checked my internal configuration and everything seems to work properly, neither malfunctions, nor viruses hanging around. Thanks anyway ;)

|ngenius (Where no man has gone before)

@Papi: :lol:

@Mel: Keep it up, you're giving some people hope. ;)

Siren (aaaaah i want to hug you all! :D )

@|ngenius: :lol: you're right, but in my avatar he looks cute. :p

@Siren: how am i? think of an idiot's face... that's me. :p

@FatherVic: good luck. i don't know exactly what for, but it seems important. ;)

Miolo

@everyone: good man rahvin is coming back to you, he's left for Torino about one hour ago and tomorrow, maybe tonight, he'll be on all your screens. He's been wonderful company as always, and I'm positively cheered up for the horrors that lie ahead. :D

h

hey, i see you've had fun while i was away. ;)
i'm happy to read so many posts by |ngenius and siren. it's good when the people you've grown up with are very present in your life.
and it's also good to see you two guys, anyway. :p :p

well, i've been to rome and i've fallen in love with the way the people there talks. :eek:
it's absolutely fascinating, in a way i wouldn't have imagined based on the accent that you get to hear on tv or in some movies.
the city is beautiful and i've had a real good time - despite hyena insisting on me breaking all laws of correct driving behaviour - that got me thinking on a couple of issues. the first and most important is that i really want to move out of my parents' house and buy a home where i can go stay on my own. (stress on the on my own part, please). i'll get deeper into that later, i've got a lot of threads to check yet. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
hey, i see you've had fun while i was away. ;)
i'm happy to read so many posts by |ngenius and siren.
*checks rahvin's temperature slightly worried*

Siren :)p)

@Rahvin: Ohhh, you've closed a glorious thread whose destiny was to fulfill those millions of hearts that desperately wants to express their devotion towards you (or it was just my heart? Anyway... :p ). Regarding my irregular presence here, well, it's a matter of subjects. I thought about start new serious threads (or also a serial-paranoia thread), but I finally stopped in my evil intentions. Maybe I should be more malevolent... :confused:

@Siren: Everybody love you, don't try to find absurd explanations, accept that wide wave of love (and sex?) with integrity.

@AlienMan: Yeah, I'm from Rome, and my writting mistakes too. :D

|ng (Dubidá)

@|ng: As a genuine siren, i specifically loved the sex part. XD

@Hilj: Was did you do to the poor man? :p

@|ngenius: substantially, i'm already mentioned in 90% of the ongoing threads here (and elsewhere, albeit in a less angelic form), so i thought before a new wave of complaints about my egotistical reign of terror were to rise, i had better prove to the world in general that, substantially, rules apply to everybody, no matter how lovey-dovey we'd get in private. :) of course with the lovey-dovey part i'm referring to me & you specifically. it's not as if rei and i ever get as sweetly intimate as the two of us, my dear. ;)

@hiljainen: substantially, i can best him any time. what about 100 times before i go to bed? :)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.