Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hiljainen
in 100 minutes he said 33 "substantially"
i can't believe this. :lol: also my italian teacher used to say substantially very frequently. i think her record is about 40 times in an hour. :loco:

Miolo (and the world is like a shining diamond)

@Rahvin: You should tell what that "lovey-dovey"... errr... substantially implies. And if there were something to stress in my last post, it wouldn't be the part about your reign of terror, little one, you know I love you more than words can say. ;) (you can read these lines bearing the Casablanca soundtrack in mind, or whatever romantic masterpiece you like to listen to)

@Siren: I love you too, even in the way sirens use to unfold their love. Substantially, of course, is there any other way?

|ng (It's substantially enough...)

i feel like this: :ill:
tomorrow i'll have my last exam (for the next few months, at least) and i'm sure i won't pass it. it isn't such a tragedy, since the other exams i had to do were successful, but anyway i'm feeling stupid because if i studied a little bit more i could have a chance.
that's it. i'm an idiot. :mad:

Miolo

Originally posted by rahvin
...that got me thinking on a couple of issues

oh, there comes gravity :D

@Miolo: you might pass the exam, after all. Substantially, I've passed with flying colors lots of exams I really didn't have a clue about.

I feel devastatingly tired. I looked absolutely statesmanlike in appearance and behavior today and I have to do so for a couple of weeks, it might sound surprising but it's a tiring interpretation.

h (bubu in cheek)

uh, i was forgetting:

@rahvin and |ngenius: FINOCCHIONI!

h (for explanations about this, ask our enlightened moderator)

@Hyena: The envy talks by your lips!!! (That said with a fanatic-sectarian-face and pointing to you :p ) This enlightened robot knows about that slang word that points out an inexistent homosexuality. :D

|ngenius (Catalan psycho) :cool:

on the other hand, whenever i think about making love to the chupiest robot in the world, the word "casablanca", especially in association with going to is foremost in my mind. :p

cross your fingers for miolo's last exam in this session.

rahvin.

I don't feel very good, I have the flu :ill: and a medical examination tomorrow...

*crossing his fingers for rahvin and |ngenuo to take their courting elsewhere* :p

@hyena, rahvin, |ngenius (the psychiatric assessor too): thanks for your support. :) i passed the exam. i never imagined it could be such a farsa (i don't know the english word for it). :rolleyes: i really knew nothing, still i got a 28. :lol:

Miolo

@miolo: :hotjump: hooray hooray. if you care to pass by the library tomorrow around 2pm we can toast to your genius. or if you care to go out on a saturday night we can celebrate with loads of alcoholic beverages, which are clearly philosophy-inducing. ;)

rahvin.

@rahvin: sure. :) this night or tomorrow early morning i'll send you an email with some things i'd like you to know and to arrange the meeting, of course. ;)

and now, i need some good power metal. :headbang:

Miolo

@Miolo: See? Who was the first who believed in you? It was me!! And I never fail in my predictions. :p

@Rahvin: Tomorrow? 2 PM? Ok, I will be there. You pay the beers. ;)

About this day, it was quite good. I met my friend (yes, the journalist I talked about some posts above), she invited me to lunch, and we had a good afternoon, that makes me feel alive.

|ngenius (Not an assessor)

Well, I need to say something, so I'm gonna say it here.
For the past week or so, I've been getting chest pain at random moments, and for no apparent reason the other day my blood-pressure went through the roof before eventually returning to normal...I've made an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow...hopefully its nothing serious (and I get fairly regular exercise, I'm not overweight and I try to eat sensibly so I don't think it would be)...but I have to admit, I'm a little worried, scared, whatever.
Anyway, like I said, hopefully nothing, but I'll keep everyone posted...
Love you all :D

my best wishes to dark_jester. :(

now is the time for me when everything is sick, and here is the place for me where everything is sick. again, as t.s. eliot would put it, we come to a place of disaffection. each and every time this happens i'm sure it's coming to stay, and each and every time i'm proved wrong, although the evidence fades with every new turn. i'm not feeling much at all, except tiredness. so to sleep i go, and i wish to all of you the best of nights.

rahvin. (countdown - 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.