Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i never dreamed of humiliating anyone. i'm quite ridiculous with a b-cap anyway so i am constantly hoping people won't laugh at me.

h

*looks back over the thread*

Ouch Ben, its things like that which make me thankful for my school... I rountinley dress in black (band t-shirt and all) for own-clothes and such... and get no stick.

Maybe you should pull a BM look and give the bastards the scare of their lives :p

@blade: but come on. if he gives people a BM look they will have a good reason to mock him.

h

*looks back through thread*

eviltongue.gif

ANYWAYS, I feel good, worked a long day that was very busy, so it actually felt quite short... having my evening coffee, waiting for my pork ribs to finish cooking. Life is okay. :)

Olen kyllä suomalainen neitonen-akka:) Ollaanko tavattu?
Rahvin: I tried to register my own account but it didn´t work. So I´ll be using this one from time to time. Is that ok?

Reactions: Steve
Ei sentään ;) Taisin lukea jostain Mikaelin haastattelusta. Oletko muuten ruotsin-suomalainen vai ruotsissa asuva suomalainen (on siinä jotain eroa :p)?

Originally posted by ZodiJackyl

Rahvin: I tried to register my own account but it didn´t work. So I´ll be using this one from time to time. Is that ok?

of course it is, i was joking as usual ;)
to distinguish between you two, a new [growl] tag for mikael could be introduced. :)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.