Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rahvin
i just can't understand who are you all hiding from, since apparently noone in the school disagrees on smoke and booze circulating freely... :rolleyes:

rahvin.

I was joking, i just meant that more or less everyone does something not exactly right, so if we once want to do a little (birthday like yesterday) party they let us, we just have to stay calm :)
...and don't puke of course :p j/k

My life is insane...failing health that I can't figure out, trapped in a love triangle i don't understand...
My best friend and a female friend. He tells me she told him that she loves him despite him being in a relatonship. She tells me HE told her he loves her despite him being in a relationship. He tells me she likes me, she told me she likes me, its all so totally bizarre.
Good grief, I need a shot of whisky and a handgun...

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
My life is insane...failing health that I can't figure out, trapped in a love triangle i don't understand...
My best friend and a female friend. He tells me she told him that she loves him despite him being in a relatonship. She tells me HE told her he loves her despite him being in a relationship. He tells me she likes me, she told me she likes me, its all so totally bizarre.
Good grief, I need a shot of whisky and a handgun...

i'd like to be of assistance:

a. i like him
b. she said i said he doesn't like you
c. he said you don't like me liking her
d. one of the above is true
e. two of the above are false

rahvin.

I feel particularly relieved. I finally managed to fix everything there was to be fixed after the mess I caused friday night. Gonna stay away from alcohol for a while. Well, at least for a week :)

Edit:
I just put DD into my CD-player so in less than an hour I've listened through DT discography :D
Haven't done this for a long time.. actually last time there was only 5 albums to listen..

NF: :erk:

Sometimes something you want is so close it seems it would be easy to grab, yet when you reach out for it, it's so very far away. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.