Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I posted something upsetting. I didn't see anything unusual myself, probably because the image was in my cache. I'll trust rahvin and |ng in that there was a good reason to remove it.

i won't get arrested even if i say out loud that half the times you loaded the image there was a damned 50-something guy giving head. :lol:

i just took it out because it wasn't what you wanted to post. ;)

rahvin.

@everyone: i marvel at your attitude. what's so weird about sucking cock? :p

I've just got home and I've had a good try at a locally produced vintage. I feel tired but somehow happy. I realized nobody really comments on what I post here, except for rahvin (who's cool anyway) and people whom I offend (who are not cool, obviously).

h

Originally posted by hyena
@everyone: i marvel at your attitude. what's so weird about sucking cock? :p

I agree, no reason to make a big deal about it. I mean, we all do it, so why is everyone so ashamed :confused:

I've just got home and I've had a good try at a locally produced vintage. I feel tired but somehow happy.
Heheh, same here. Without the tired part. And I know why I'm happy. And no wine. Or coming home. So not really at all. Jävla.

I realized nobody really comments on what I post here, except for rahvin (who's cool anyway) and people whom I offend (who are not cool, obviously).
h
Nooooo, I'm your biggest fan! :p

Finally!!!! Someone says they're a fan of mine :) It must be the first time, after threads are popping up like mushrooms in support of rahvin (of all people) and hiljainen, that someone mentions hyena fandom :D

h

avhyena.jpg

hyena

:worship: :worship: :worship:

NF: Very fine.
I had to dance waltz with my girlfriend and.. it went well..
well not so well..but anyway (there were people who were worse than me :p ). so I survived.
Now I am relieved.

NP: Satyricon - The Dawn Of A Age

i'd really like to comment on everybody's feelings, but be honest: how can you compare with "i almost got drunk this afternoon at school"? :D

@hyena: you tried to what? purchase the local wine? produce the local wine? i hope you didn't have any trouble drinking it anyway, because it sounded like the easy part. :p

@realhazard: the important thing is your gf appreciated it, i guess.

rahvin.

@hyena: Probably nobody comments your writings because they are mostly directed at rahvin or are stuff only rahvin or possibly hiljainen would understand :p

I like to chat with you better ;)

Originally posted by rahvin
i'd really like to comment on everybody's feelings, but be honest: how can you compare with "i almost got drunk this afternoon at school"? :D

I've had alcohol at school before, but in class, served by the teacher? :lol:

@thanatos: my jokes are directed at rahvin mostly, but the existential crap is, by definition, something that concerns each and every one of us. :)
@rahve: i just drank it, of course. but apparently since i saw you i'm not getting ANY hangover.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.