Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ing:
Your style is also quite *yeah*..

Suddenly you appear..you talk crap and then you disappear.
Or sometimes you have sense.
Or something.

Sledge Hammer is my idol.

@RealHazard: My posts are always senseless, so I talk crap constantly. In any case, my last post wasn't ironic, I like these straight shoots about how you're feeling.

|ngenius (Something)

Originally posted by hyena
@VB: i strongly hope you did not get no VD. i don't even believe you are risking one. that's the kind of stuff people post to get attention, and you sound like the type who would try.
h

Ok, i was of course NOT refering to a disease... venereal diseases are probably something you think about often which is why you immediately made the connection, but in my case i was meaning valentines day, which you would have noticed had you read my post carefully enough.

Mistakes happen, but i DO resent being catalogued as someone who is needy of attention, and a liar as well. i assure you im not, and you shouldnt make quick judgements like that.

@rahvin; Rei: I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but i'm really saddened. :(

@|ng: Oh, no, what happened?!? :( :(

Originally posted by rahvin
lamia, and i thought i was kinda confused today... we are in february already. actually, we're gonna be halfway through the morrow. please treasure this piece of information while trying to asses when the exam is gonna take place next. :)

No, apparently the confused one is me after all... :rolleyes: I meant to type May instead of February... May, I tell ya, May!

Oh well.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:)

-Lamia

Originally posted by rahvin
it shall be in may, then. ;) or did you manage to pass it this time around? don't leave us hanging on.

There's a possibility I actually passed it this time... :cool: But we have to wait and see. :)

and to you too! :)
i hope you die. :p

Please don't. :( ;)
It was completely unintentional, I assure you. :)

-Lamia

@ormir: there's something with that pic... it doesn't always show what you intended, and the results when it doesn't are, err, quite disquieting. i'm removing it from your post for now, if you find a way to fix it just go ahead.

rahvin.

my avatar is from somethingawful, and the same thing happened to me -- that cocksucker showed up in my avvy! a very nice soul from the opeth board was kind enough to host the original picture so i could keep my UM persona intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.