Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling worthless and hopeless. *sigh*

Yet another snag in my plans to relocate. Found out today that I will have to pay the balance of my lease if I break it...let's see...that's calculates to......$2,175 US FUCKING DOLLARS.

*faints*

~~ShadowLioness: tempted to start the "Houston Fund"

:cry:

@Shadow: The fact you'll have to pay such a large amount of money doesn't mean you're worthless. :(
And hope dies last... Maybe you can still find a way out.. I wish i had smt better to say. :(
Just don't give up *hugs*

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
I'm feeling worthless and hopeless. *sigh*

Yet another snag in my plans to relocate. Found out today that I will have to pay the balance of my lease if I break it...let's see...that's calculates to......$2,175 US FUCKING DOLLARS.

*faints*

~~ShadowLioness: tempted to start the "Houston Fund"

:cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Yikes girlie! *hug* *hug* *hug*

Rachel: oh man. bummersville. :( hope you get things working to your advantage. we'll miss ya here if you do go, too, but if your life direction is taking you to Tejas then so be it. just try to keep in touch when you can, and hopefully we can hook up for a few shows before the move. :)

Originally posted by wildfyr
Rachel: oh man. bummersville. :( hope you get things working to your advantage. we'll miss ya here if you do go, too, but if your life direction is taking you to Tejas then so be it. just try to keep in touch when you can, and hopefully we can hook up for a few shows before the move. :)

I will miss the hell of everyone...

On a positive note today:

Just spoke with my man...he may be willing to wait until June when my lease runs out...as long as I fly out there to see him a couple times before then...could be a good thing...I would be flying out in mid-March to catch Children of Bodom in Austin:D :D :D . Regardless of when I move...I will be here for the Amon Amarth show Mar. 29th :headbang: . I'll keep everyone posted..and thank you for all your support:) .

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
I will miss the hell of everyone...

On a positive note today:

Just spoke with my man...he may be willing to wait until June when my lease runs out...as long as I fly out there to see him a couple times before then...could be a good thing...I would be flying out in mid-March to catch Children of Bodom in Austin:D :D :D . Regardless of when I move...I will be here for the Amon Amarth show Mar. 29th :headbang: . I'll keep everyone posted..and thank you for all your support:) .
Da Chicaggah Bahrbs ain' gounnah be da same widdaowt yah. Now we have a little more time to plan your farewell bash. Stuff that legends are made of.

Muahahahaha... :devil:

I hope Mr. Man is patient. He'd bettah be ehnnywoiay. *shakes fist* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.