Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rahvin: So we finally do agree on smt, mh? :p

@Infernal: Thanks dude, but what did i do to deserve your love? :cool: :cool: :cool:
:loco:

Originally posted by Siren
@rahvin: So we finally do agree on smt, mh? :p

no. (is that better? :p)

today i'm going to visit forum regular hiljainen as part of "rahvin's 2003-2004 what the fuck are you doing here world tour". contact a club near you to have me play the hula hoop in your town.

rahvin.

I dont know how I feel. I dont like this place as much as I used to. I work and go to school all the time, so I ont have time to really do anything ever, even in my personal life. Well if I dont post here again, later everyone, its been fun. We had some laughs we had some tears, etc,etc.

Nick(TheClayman)

Well, I'm a little bored and finished my university work, so I've put extracts of some songs I've been playing onto my yahoo briefcase.

Up at the moment is 'The Sun Fired Blanks', and 'Renegade' by Hammerfall...coming soon, Zombie Inc, Jotun and The Jester's Dance by In Flames...tell me what you think (and yes, I know the production is a little bad, but at the moment my recording process involves sticking my computer microphone in front of the amp, so it sounds overly distorted :D ).

Songs found here

Have fun :)

Sorry about that Nick, hope you return soon. :(

NF: Hungry.

Edit: 2000th post on this thread. :p

@siren: you told me the smileys site :p

NF:anxious i might win something in a radio contest
buck.gif

Originally posted by Hiljainen
the fever i had in the past days or fever for spending a whole afternoon with me? ;) :p

you know, there's some kids around here who are going to revel in the innuendos of this. ;)
however, i guess neither, maybe it was just time for me to catch a cold. general lifestyle conditions are not helping either, but getting to your town had nothing to do with it. :)

as for how i feel today:
i didn't get any sleep tonight, i've got a sore throat, i've got piles and mounds of work to do, i forgot my badge. pffff.

rahvin.

Originally posted by Miolo
your "i'm rahvin" badge? :p

that one. ;) it also featured irrelevant information, such as the fact that i'm working for the university, and was able to provide more useless info, such as the fact that today i did not remain at home sleeping, although this certainly was my very wish. ;)

rahvin. (you can't believe i used four commas)

NF: Annoyed. My ISP has been down since Thursday. :zzz: Posting this from school, no idea when it's coming back. Could be a week still.

Status
Not open for further replies.