Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, everything sucks. I just messed up big time. Maybe there is some bad-luck virus in this board.

Everything has changed!!!! I am Bender once more!!!! This new look is... strange but amazing. Well, about the virus... it's almost talkative and nice, hehe. I'm feeling better, thank you. *HUG*

|ngenius (who kills every human that comes his way...)

Rachel: i remember that pic from the ex-Official UM In Flames forum days. :D (2001, what a year *rolls eyes*) when i first logged on my avy was the CLAYMAN cover! heh

seeing these old avatars again is like deja vu. going back and re-reading some of the posts on the 1st few pages of long threads... it gets better! :devil:

rahvin said:
oooh, me head. :erk:

rahvin.
*passes rahvin the aspirin*

NF: Devastated. I watched Poppa cry for the first time ever last night. He's been in and out of the hospital battling various bouts of pneumonia. Good news is, enough of his eyesight has returned so he can make out some little details.

Like the strawberry-blonde curls of his two granddaughters he has never seen before. :) We sat for hours going through pictures.

Heh, this is pretty weird. Looks too blocky. Shall take some getting used to. The reputation thing seems pretty useful though. See that voice box next to the edit button? You can see a person's reputation when you hover your mouse above the square next to the post count. You can see your own reputation when you click on the box in one of your own posts.

I'm interested in testing it, thought we could use rahvin as a subject. I added a comment to my vote, can you see it rahvin?

NF: Nostalgic

@episode 666: i'm sorry for the both of you. from what you wrote last time, i get the impression he's a strong man and has lots of willpower: surely that was just a moment of tiredness. :)

@ormir: nope. if i click hover over my reputation thingy i don't see the value, and if i click i get a pop-up saying my reputation for that post is even, and my overall is 14. but i see no comment about it. if i click on anybody else's rep icon i can approve/disapprove of their post and add a comment though. is this actually useful or just an invitation to more flames and was? :err:

rahvin.

@rahvin: Well, I guess it's the best way of showing dissaproval for a person without actually flaming them. Or patronising those you like. Overall it seems rather pointless though.

I added my comment to the first post you made on the "What does Projector sound like" thread. See if you can read it there.

NF: Decent

I could start as moderator.. There would be strict rules and useless thread would be merged/closed immeaditely.
No I just need acceptance of UM leaders.. and small forum..
and time..
and ...
and...
and.. and...
and..
and...
and ...
and...
and.. and...
and..
and... and ... and ...
and...
and.. and...
and..
and...
and...
and.. and...
and..
and...

Dark_Jester said:
You know, a friend is someone who stabs you in the back while kissing your cheek :D

Really? Hopefully, my friends don't use to kiss me. In fact... friends? Ah, you mean Siren, who is hosting me kindly on her rock. :p

|ng (A rockin' robot) :cool:

Reactions: rahvin
@Robot: Hey, i'm hosting you, but i'm not willing to stab you. Just do other things... errr :p

wildfyr said:
Rachel: i remember that pic from the ex-Official UM In Flames forum days. :D (2001, what a year *rolls eyes*) when i first logged on my avy was the CLAYMAN cover! heh

seeing these old avatars again is like deja vu. going back and re-reading some of the posts on the 1st few pages of long threads... it gets better! :devil:

:lol: I didn't think anyone would remember these old things! I don't mind it though.

@Epi: So sorry to hear :( *hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.