Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, there seems to be a lot of personal stuff going on here (*scared newbie, i run and hide*)

i am not understanding half of it, but generally speaking that's what i get - correct me if i'm wrong

1) rahvin is a short guy whom everyone loves, he is a moderator and he works some job allowing him to use the internet

2) ormir, villain, tranquillian are the most informed in musical matters and they also play instruments

3) there is a number of american girls who know each other in real life

4) realhazard thinks everyone hates him but this is not true

5) |ngenius is a spanish boy who thinks a lot about issues connected to feelings and dreams

6) hyena is someone who is not liked by other forum members :yuk:

7) fathervic and melancholia are a couple, as are siren and sunjammer

8) red_beef travels around the world

9) salamurhaaja is a computer programmer

10) hiljainen goes to an art school (i did too! :hotjump: ) and she doesn't like architecture. her school is the theater of a lot of funny events

11) miolo is a progressive metal fan :headbang:

@prince_in_red: :lol: :lol: that was so funny. so that's the way we look like. :)

1. i'm 171cm, but i'm a dwarf nonetheless. the rest is true, except for the fact that i don't think everyone loves me.

2. i don't think villain plays any instrument... :guh: the rest is oh so true.

3. yes, that's what i've slowly gathered myself. they're also all overly kind with me and wouldn't mind have me visiting. :)

4. correct

5. correct, but in fact he's a robot. ;)

6. actually, hyena should be my best friend, except for the fact that she doesn't like me anymore since i stopped saying she was always right. i wouldn't go as far as saying i don't like her anymore, anyway.

7. i think the latter is not true, but it's funnier, so ok. :)

8. correct

9. i always think of him more as a "microsoft hater".

10. correct. her town, which is not far from where i live, is however the theater of no funny events at all.

11. i suppose so. :zzz: :p

rahvin.

Oh...and i've got a lot of the bad stuff out of my system, and I've found out I'm totally happily healthy, 100% which is a major relief...so back to my old post style :D
Note: this means insane ramblings and graverobbing. And homoeroticism...you have been warned.

prince_in_red said:
what happened in your town? sorry if i am intruding in any sad issue, then don't bother answering me...

nothin' sad, it's just that on a sunday afternoon seems like a very dull place... all shops are closed, all people are at home or elsewhere, police hands me tickets i don't deserve. :rolleyes: :D

rahvin.

@Prince: Very good analysis. As Rahvin said, and my avatar shows, I am not a "boy", not even a spanish one. I am a catalan robot, but I forgive your terrible fault. :D Welcome to the board, little one.

|ng (A day-dreamer)

ShadowLioness said:
That would be true! Episode666 would be the gracious host:).

don't worry, i don't mean to take over anybody's place (if i can help it :p). but i'd really like to meet you all. unfortunately, it's not going to happen so soon, unless i start earning a lot more money than i'm making now. :(
well, holidays will be holidays... maybe next year?

rahvin.

@prince_in_red:
I don´t think that everyone hates me.. I guess that I´m quite accepted here... and real life.
Ormir plays guitar, Villain plays with himself.

NF: Full of positive energy, feeling better than for a long time.
:) :) :)

NP: CMX - Veden ääri

@|ngenius: I'm sorry about confusing your nationality... and your ethnicity maybe? (I'm referring to the robot vs boy thing :) ). Thanks for welcoming me, I promise to be more attentive in the future. Care to share some of your dreams? And no, I'm not trying to get into your underpants, or whatever robots wear to hide their most sensitive parts :)

@RealHazard: happy that you feel happy, and sorry for misunderstanding!

@American girls: can I come over too? There's always a shortage of nice Polish men in the USA I hear... :p

@Hiljainen: ditto, only replace "USA" with your town's name and "nice Polish men" with "people", as far as I understand :) j/k no offense meant

I keep on having a major headache and a fever due to the excessive cold, I'm home from school for two days only and I can't even go out for a drink... Argh, I'll just have the hot honey that my mom is preparing now...

rahvin said:
don't worry, i don't mean to take over anybody's place (if i can help it :p). but i'd really like to meet you all. unfortunately, it's not going to happen so soon, unless i start earning a lot more money than i'm making now. :(
well, holidays will be holidays... maybe next year?

rahvin.

We all want to meet you too!:) Of course, by next year I will already be living in Texas....currently Epi and Wildfyr and I live fairly close to each other. But who knows...things can change! I want to meet the almighty Rahvin!

;)

[QUOTE='prince_in_red'
@American girls: can I come over too? There's always a shortage of nice Polish men in the USA I hear... :p

[/QUOTE]

Sure come on over!!! Hey, I am half Polish myself:p. Plenty of Poles here in Chicago:D.

@Shadowlioness: Ok, that's another grain to Rahvin's mountain of pride. :D What about meeting the Almighty Robot? I can speak catalan. :p

@Prince: I can't show my brilliant metallic ass while wearing underpants. Moreover, since I am on Siren's rock, I should stay naked. :err: :lol:

|ngenius (Nasty-minded robot)

@shadow: thanks! what part of Poland holds your ancestry?

@|ngenius:but isn't Siren engaged to Sunjammer? Or is rahvin right when he says this is wrong? Why are you on her rock then? I'm not understanding anything of this big reality show that this forum seems to be (and a very entertaining one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.