Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr. Popularity: I already knew that grain of pride would be a disaster. Now we have a new mission: to make Rahvin come back from the pink clouds he's dancing upon. :lol: :D

The more people, the more fun. :devil:

|ng (Toga partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Oy. The visual.

Various DT forum members running amok in my abode donning my good sheets; cheerfully dining and chanting - and Poppa Roo, wondering where the couch went.

I'm going back to bed. :lol: Hugs and smooches.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i have an avatar!
my heartfelt thanks to the person that helped this technology fool
:zombie: (ok that smiley has nothing to do with my msg, but its cute)

Hiljainen said:
Still some time and i have to go to eat and dress myself for Carnival :guh: there's my school's feast for it in a pub and metal bands of the school are playing i think :dopey:

what language was that again? :p

rahvin. (nf: cheesy, after translating about cheese)

Yay, I'm finally working on my assignments (see, I occasionally do schoolwork).

I've also realised I don't have a group for the final assignment of a course. If I can't find one, I'll have to go it alone. Not that I care. I'm used to it. Also it will be the last time for a long while (if ever) that I'll do a school group assignment alone.

I feel alright today. :)

More:
I also realise I have a Business Conference tomorrow. If I was slacking off, I'd stay home to finish my work and I went there last year. Despite this, I'm still going, as it may be interesting and I also paid for it already. There will be free food too. There's also a chance to go shopping afterwards. :D

Rats, I realise I haven't finished my work yet. Oh well. :p :lol:

mousewings said:
I've also realised I don't have a group for the final assignment of a course. If I can't find one, I'll have to go it alone. Not that I care. I'm used to it.

hee hee, been through that... doing it alone (doing school assignments i mean, dont want to be misunderstood again) is better in a way because its much faster and you don't have to meet at weird times, but in a group you dont have to work as hard. unless you're unlucky like i used to be and end up in groups in which you do ALL the work, in that case there's no difference.

by the way, i like your hedwig lots :)
and DO read a series of u.e. but if you start with book 1, you have to read all of them since... well, i dont want to spoil it.

-Violet (who has an obsession for childrens books her friends at university who are also lit students cant understand)

Violet Baudelaire said:
and DO read a series of u.e. but if you start with book 1, you have to read all of them since... well, i dont want to spoil it.

-Violet (who has an obsession for childrens books her friends at university who are also lit students cant understand)

Greetings.

Violet@ Would you please elaborate ? This last comment of yours is pretty intriguing... What book are you talking about ?

I love clever children's books :)

NF: Angry..
Original fucking war started to work again when I changed side.. (I´m yankee bastard now)
but game crashed again.
Patches won´t work. :(
And I have to do my do homework..

@rahvin: Original War ... I bought it on beginning of year 2001 I guess.. I never completed it.. And I guess that I never will.

Um, not sure, ok I guess, or getting there or something... nah, fuck it, I feel like shit...

NP: Borknagar - The Archaic Course - Ad Noctum

Heheh, I'm posting from the business conference as I've skipped the last session, and there are public computers for me to use. I feel alright again... even if I'm not done any work. Argh.

@Blue Moon: since Violet isn't here, I'll answer. :D She was referring to the Series of Unfortunate Events books. And also the Harry Potter books in reference to my avatar.

@Violet: I'm planning to read the whole series as soon as I'm able to borrow them. Cool you like my avatar. :) I love the Harry Potter books (they're really well-written) and can't wait for "Order of the Phoenix" to be released. They have so many concepts and theories in the books for me to ponder. I wish I could travel by Floo(sp?) powder. :D

@Salmy: hope you feel a lot better soon. I can't stop staring at your avatar. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.