Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F: tiiiiiiiiired, i had a long day at school (even if i did nothing all day long).
and today i've seen a really cute guy sitting in the street with his dog
eek.gif
err.gif

edit: his not is :bah:

NF: [constantly feeling] Bitter, cynical, disillusioned
[added to that at this precise moment] Tired, confused, ugly

But still able to laugh at everything :D
The usual sunshine...

I feel odd, somehow totally free of all anger and hate... hmmm, oh yeah, I am writing this from Red Hat 8.0 :D
Well, this will be fun, Windows 98SE sucks on NIC support, so I didn't get my internet to work on it... 2000 rocks on NIC support, but didn't bother installing it, as there is something I am trying to test on 98...
Oh well, who cares, Windows is only for games anyway ;)

I feel okay.

Even if I did go to the doctor's today and found out I have collapsed arches in my feet. This is why my feet have been hurting, sore, and have a lot of problems for a long while. I probably have to get an expensive insole (or they will get worse) and am not sure if medical plans will cover it. From now on, I will have to use this medication on my feet... and I can't wear any high heel shoes, only flat soled shoes (at least for a while). :/ High heels are more my style and nicer looking, but it's a small price to pay. Hopefully I don't have to wear ugly sneakers as they so don't match my look.

Other than that, everything's going alright. Must get my website evaluation done...

@Salamy: You know, you feel odd because Red Hat 8.0 features a new "anti-hate" system based on the new "Mood Equalizer System" developed in a scaled randomized architecture... err... or something. Yes, that is it. :err:

How do I feel? Quite well, thank you. This is an italian tinged week end. And there's still more to come...

|ng (I don't like Colombia) :yuk:

@mousewings: sorry to hear that. you sure it's not going to go away in time? anyway, i'm positive you'll be a blast regardless of the shoes. :)

@|ngenius: you know already. :p

@biatchguy: why? :cry:

rahvin.

Salamurhaaja said:
True.
btw, I like your signature, so hope you don't mind if I steal it and use it on another forum :D

Not a problem... I was using it here, until I found out someone on the opeth board had been using it for longer. :oops:

RealHazard said:
@Wisestmoleofall:
Who is Edward Norton?

the actor in "fight club". xeno's signature - the one he and salmy were discussing - featured typical lines out of that movie (starring brad pitt and edward norton) so it came to me that i love that man.
another movie starring edward norton you shouldn't miss is "american history x". check these films, and if you still can't place the face, watch 'em and become a fan like me. :loco:

rahvin. (that was pretty gay, wasn't it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.