Shit thread

Russians and Finns are sort of rivals right? Come on, fight!

WTF? No, we are pretty friendly with finns, really. There were some wars back in the day, but fuck 'em. There was some movie in Russia, very popular movie in the end of 90s, where finn came to take a part in russian hunt. I guess that movie formed some image of nice finnish guy in Russia, so now we love finns, really. That finnish guy (actor) became pretty recognizable here. Really, dunno why you sayed 'bout rivals. Retarded asshole! Found some titz?

You speak quite Western. I thought you'd put in a couple of Komrad here and there, you fucking Russian nitwit.

Yes found a couple of titties. Nice ones, round and smooth. Go down perfect with beer.

Gay Thread congrats.jpg

You speak quite Western.

What does your suckin' head mean with that?

I thought you'd put in a couple of Komrad here and there, you fucking Russian nitwit

Come on, I'll cum on your face, tovarishch.

Yes found a couple of titties. Nice ones, round and smooth. Go down perfect with beer.

I bet it's a tits of some fat tosspot. What a piece of crap you are, God Jesus!

You think Mikael will reply with one of his fabled 'cock' comments?

No, I won't.

What does your suckin' head mean with that?

Come on, I'll cum on your face, tovarishch.

I bet it's a tits of some fat tosspot. What a piece of crap you are, God Jesus!

No, I won't.

Lol, I hope you notice I'm just having fun in this thread, do you? I'm really friends with everyone here, even the stupidest trolls on the face of the planet.

Lol, I hope you notice I'm just having fun in this thread, do you? I'm really friends with everyone here, even the stupidest trolls on the face of the planet.

FAIL! YOU HAVE TAKEN SOMETHING PERSONALLY! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY POSTING IN THE OFFICIAL SHITE THREAD!

You bonehead, I'm having fun too. Or you thought that I was serious about abusing you and others?

You fail also, for acknowledging his cry for halp!

Btw I just saw a Russian movie. Amazing one, called The Return, forgot what it's Russian name was. But it's in Russian (I obv. saw it with Eng. subtitles lol).

Why the fuck am I even saying this? Lol.

FUCK YOU

Btw I just saw a Russian movie. Amazing one, called The Return, forgot what it's Russian name was. But it's in Russian (I obv. saw it with Eng. subtitles lol).

Zvyagintsev's one, yeah. Great movie, it won some cinematic festivals, In Venice, as I can remember. One of the few really good contemporary Russian movies. There was a lot of masterpieces in Soviet cinema, but now there's a lot of shit.

Why the fuck am I even saying this? Lol.

'Cause you are fucked up fucktard motherfucker. PEAC EOUT!!!111oneone

And, by the way, this is SHIT THREAD!!!