Shit thread

Don;t make me USE my photoshop!!! :devil:(If you can't make chocolate chequebook payments, I cannot supply the pictures) My workplace has denied this epitome of an evil site:mad:)

Metalstrm, it's a strange world, no wonder we have AIDS.

Don;t make me USE my photoshop!!! :devil:(If you can't make chocolate chequebook payments, I cannot supply the pictures) My workplace has denied this epitome of an evil site:mad:)

Metalstrm, it's a strange world, no wonder we have AIDS.

You... have been... spared...
RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAYYY!

By the way:

27b432a47983.gif

Maltian? Maltian?!

Omg.

Maltian. It's Maltese. Omgggggg *headexplosion*.

You remind me of a guy, American, who once said we're Maltans.

You Ruskiy. Or whatever. Ruskyi. Ruskiya.

Maltian? Maltian?!

Omg.

Maltian. It's Maltese. Omgggggg *headexplosion*.

You remind me of a guy, American, who once said we're Maltans.

You Ruskiy. Or whatever. Ruskyi. Ruskiya.

Russkiy, with two S. Actually, I'm not a russkiy, though I'm a russian. I mean, I'm a citizen of Russian Federation, but ethnically I'm only a half russian. My mother is russian and my father is caucasian (Daghestan ethnicity called Avars).

And yeah, sorry for maltian. Maltese. Fucktard.

I thought Russian referred to a nation and caucasian (cockasian) to a race?

Douche bag.
–noun a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas.

... "vaginal lavage".

Hey vaginal lavage, stop making retarded comments.

I thought Russian referred to a nation and caucasian (cockasian) to a race?

Douche bag.
–noun a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas.

... "vaginal lavage".

Hey vaginal lavage, stop making retarded comments.

No. Yes, but no.

There is Caucasus mountains on the South of Russia. And there are some ethnicitys living on that territory - such like avars, chechens, ossetins and many more. Of course there are a lot of russians there, 'cause it's territory of Russia - aprox half of the population is russian. Here in Russia we call "caucasian" everyone from the Caucasus.

Caucasian as a race is another story. It' weird, but white race called "caucasian" everywhere but in Russia. Here we call white race a europeoid. We've got mongoloid, europeoid and negroid. Weird as fuck in my opinion.

And yeah, there are two different words in russian: russkiy (русский) and rossiyanin (россиянин). Russkiy means ethnicity and rossiyanin means citizenship. But in english both of these words are RUSSIAN.

PEAC EOUT, YZHSLOE!!111 ONOTOLE WATCHES YOU!!!1