The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added a picture to the topic post to demonstrate something. And here are my answers, I totally forgot!

What do you think about fashion trends?
They draw women closer to each other and to gay men. Good form of birth control but also degrading. I am against them because of the cost combined with a too-short time span that they are in style. It is like a drug addiction. Trends are almost impossible to avoid, unfortunately. Even if you do find a store that is completely disconnected from modern values, there is always overwhelming pressure and mockery from the mainstream.

How do you feel about women who dress the same as [effeminate] gay men?
To put in perspective: I do not feel any attraction or bond with men who dress like butch lesbians. Those types of men (cops, firemen, lumberjacks) are too dominant and artless for me. I have a few political ideas and other beliefs that they would disagree with on a good day.

Would dating a trendy girl go against your principles?
If I was a guy, I would probably date a fairly trendy looking girl. As of now, I wear some designer clothes and accessories myself. I know first hand that trend items in small quantities reflects a need to have fun and look youthful. But I experimented with jeans once... a guy cut ahead of me in line and another time, a homeless guy pushed me. I do not tolerate this and it does not happen anymore.

Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you think a guy is pretty, but wouldn't approach him because of what he is wearing?
Yes, because there are many other suitable males out there. I have done this a few times with guys outside my social circle, and it ended up in many awkward silences and brief encounters. Not even passionate. I'm not counting forums.

Let's say you are browing MySpace. What strikes you about a girl for you to "choose" her over others?
I have browsed MySpace this way because I'm interested in social patterns and stereotypes. What strikes me about a guy is a medium to light coloration with low body fat percentage, then a certain bone structure, then he has to radiate high energy. The critical factor is black clothing, long hair and boots.

As for what I look like...
Great bone structure, small waist, Aryan, light makeup, long hair with light brown roots growing out, black clothes, only skirts, 3-4 inch stilettoes. :zombie:

Would dating a trendy girl go against your principles?
If I was a guy, I would probably date a fairly trendy looking girl. As of now, I wear some designer clothes and accessories myself. I know first hand that trend items in small quantities reflects a need to have fun and look youthful. But I experimented with jeans once... a guy cut ahead of me in line and another time, a homeless guy pushed me. I do not tolerate this and it does not happen anymore.

:lol:i wear jeans everyday and i've never been pushed by a homeless guy

and people will always cut others in line, unfortunately our world is filled with assholes

:lol:i wear jeans everyday and i've never been pushed by a homeless guy

and people will always cut others in line, unfortunately our world is filled with assholes

Nobody cuts me in line.
If you did a controlled experiment with different clothes, you would see what I'm talking about. :lol:

ironmaidenvanssk8hi.jpg

I would totally wear those!!

Nobody cuts me in line.
If you did a controlled experiment with different clothes, you would see what I'm talking about. :lol:

lol i have done that before
i dressed really girl/fashionable/whatever for about a week.
The weird thing was I did get treated a lot differently, overall people were nicer, and the kind of guys that talked to me were different. Very strange experience....that i shall never repeat:lol:

Yeah, this is perhaps the most unmetal thread I've ever seen here.

edit: Oh wait, I forgot about Susperia's queef thread.

Mathiäs;6527682 said:
I would totally wear those!!

:kickass:

My wife got me a pair of these for our anniversary. Mine are size 12, so a bit bigger than those in the pic.

I wore Vans high tops most of my teen and young adult life to protect my ankles while riding BMX (jumps/tricks etc). I haven't been riding much lately, but I am gonna get a bike soon and thrash it up.

:lol:i wasnt here then but i saw it

i cannot believe there was a thread on queefs here

edit: POSTJUMPED

Yeah, this is perhaps the most unmetal thread I've ever seen here.

edit: Oh wait, I forgot about Susperia's queef thread.

Speaking of which...where is she anyways? she would have a long post here that goes way off topic for sure. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.