The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some politician said that if possible we should as often as possible prevent people with heavy retardations of being born. Which seems like a good fucking idea, but naturally she was flamed by everyone because of her political incorrectness. What?
I've often wondered about the morality of killing severely deformed children when they are born instead of dooming them and their families to a life of pain. There are serious issues I can think of that would come up with that though.

But back on topic...

Only once in my life I have met a metal girl (I mean METAL, bathory, carcass...) who was attractive. Not "-insert band here- guitarist's girlfriend", she liked metal.

The rest are a legion of monsters spawned from the darkest pit of the undead and they must be destroyed.

Have a baby with a metal chick and you're destroying the gene pool.

:lol:

Usually you're probably right. But some of the females members on this board are very much do-able.

ya know what. there are alot more hot metal chics on message board than in real life. ive only seen a couple of really hot metal chics at shows. i'm starting to think neurotica, susperia, and other "female" posters are just dudes posting pictures of their sister or somthing. maybe GoD!
~gR~

well, i'm not including the underage ones. there are alot of hot 16 year olds into metal in my scene.
~gR~

Only once in my life I have met a metal girl (I mean METAL, bathory, carcass...) who was attractive. Not "-insert band here- guitarist's girlfriend", she liked metal.

The rest are a legion of monsters spawned from the darkest pit of the undead and they must be destroyed.

Have a baby with a metal chick and you're destroying the gene pool.

....OFFENDED lol
i dont get why guys (metalheads included) always say this
it isnt true, i dont know what physco's and monsters your all meeting but it doesnt some up all the girls at once

i would think metal guys might want a girl thats into metal as well?

My only real complaint about female 'metalheads' or girls into metal is that really, they aren't very passionate or knowledgeable in regards to the music they listen to, it is extremely rare that I find one who is. This of course applies to many people, but I can't help but notice how evident this is in regards to females. Many are just casual fans of metal in general, and maybe like a few select songs by popular bands, and really don't care to go any further. And I don't know why, but it seems like almost all females I know sum up their musical taste as "I like everything"...:erk:

Since when was metal about fashion? Thats the gayest thing ever. I'd rather BE a metalhead than look like one.

I'm wearing Abercrombie and Fitch clothes to the next show I go to, and hopefully I can piss off some people who actually think clothing has anything to do with musical taste.

Some people can pull off the look normally ASSociated with metal music, but I certainly cant. I wear almost all Aeropostale/Abercrombie and Fitch/Hollister/American Eagle stuff nowadays.

im curious as to what people think stereotypical "metal fashion" is
i dont think there is metal fashion, maybe band shirts? but that isnt fashion..

There's an article on wikipedia about it. Just some stuff though makes me think, "Eh... anyone could wear that..."

Status
Not open for further replies.