The Official Food Thread

Is that vanocka?

I made bar-style pizzas yesterday. Today I made a Mexican-pizza with the remaining crust:
1450694_10100823573514144_22815412_n.jpg

My mother is such a terrible cook. She can't even pick out tasty ready meals or frozen stuff, it always has to be the odd/ ultra cheap trashy stuff, even though we're far from needing to eat that stuff.

Making pizza today with my own dough for the first time, with various topping. I will report back.

Doing the accompaniments for a French dinner in a couple days: Grilled asparagus with truffled hollandaise sauce, fried cornichons with a whole grain mustard/mayo/parsley dipping sauce, gruyere cheese puffs, mushroom pate with crostini, prosciutto wrapped grilled endive with a Dijon cream sauce, 6 loaves of French bread, and creme brulee. All scratch made. Should be epic.

PS - Olives rule

So, to make shit clear. Olives, anchovies, various chthulhu sea babies, artichokes, and caparis are all super fucking official and we all know it obviously. Because we are not what? ...we're not fags.

So, to make shit clear. Olives, anchovies, various chthulhu sea babies, artichokes, and caparis are all super fucking official and we all know it obviously. Because we are not what? ...we're not fags.

Artichoke is fucking delicious, especially on pizza.