The Official Food Thread

Got tired of Smoothie King's high prices, so went and bought stuff to make them myself. Blueberries, bananas, almond milk, ice. I'm liking the base, but its missing a little something in the flavor strength. Blueberry juice? Vanilla? I'm not sure.

Svenska köttbullar med nudlar:
1472013_10100884241275464_1561044924_n.jpg

What in the fuck is this hate on olives? Seriously.

EDIT: You people have no place in a thread called "The Official Food Thread"

Really hate olives. PP gave me sardines the other day and I hate those too.

I'm all about 80/20 ground beef. I could eat hamburgers for days. With some sauteed onions and shrooms on the side and roasted delicata squash. Have you guys had these? They're super sweet but also buttery and savory and the skin tastes good too

Delicata.jpg

Today I'll just fucking go ahead and put some fucking frozen french fries in the oven and then fry some frozen fish fingers too. Because fuck being healthy and cooking fancy foods.

On an unrelated note, I have two kilos of antilope meat ordered from my school. Package should arrive sometime this week and I will cook a FUCKING ANTILOPE GOULASH NOT FOR FAGGOTS.

Why is it that when you go to the store and buy any brand bottle of Alfredo sauce it tastes NOTHING like it should. Usually everything tastes better if you make it yourself, but I'll still be lazy sometimes and buy the store bought brand of whatever, but Alfredo sauce is the one thing I cannot be lazy on, it just tastes like ass if you don't make it yourself.

Why is it that when you go to the store and buy any brand bottle of Alfredo sauce it tastes NOTHING like it should. Usually everything tastes better if you make it yourself, but I'll still be lazy sometimes and buy the store bought brand of whatever, but Alfredo sauce is the one thing I cannot be lazy on, it just tastes like ass if you don't make it yourself.

Almost any sauce from a can is like this. Makes no sense.

I've only had ceviche once at a cheap, not busy El Salvadorian restaurant in Florida. Wasn't that great. I will reserve my judgment.

Me and my purple-haired girlfriend now have our own personal female chef
she has blue hair and we sometimes do 3-somes with her