The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Huge loss to the musical world. He could literally play almost every instrument at least decently. Also, the end of this song is one of the most emotionally charged vocal performances you will ever hear. I still get chills.

MI0000316025.jpg

I quite like some Kiss songs, whether you define them as metal is a bit debatable, a lot of young people would say no.
KISS for the entirety of the 70's were hard, shock, and glam rock. But, well enough into the 80's they dove head first into glam metal. In the 90's they recorded a few really metallic numbers too, like Unholy from 92's Revenge album and Within from 98's Psycho Circus.

Could be, sounds a little metal to me (I think it's the guitar), but they hopped on the glam/hair metal train full speed ahead in the 80's.

It was better than Pablo Honey but otherwise I agree. I liked both Hail to the Thief and In Rainbows so it's not unthinkable that they have another good album in them.

Also no country, I noticed you're at exactly 1337 likes now so stop posting anything of value

Also EspaDa, I noticed you're at exactly 2112 messages so if you are a Rush fan you have to stop posting forever