The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Hate to break it to ya kid, but bizkit means biscuit..and let's just say that even if you were starving to death, you would not want to eat a limp bizkit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vpAn15-vE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vpAn15-vE[/ame]

Mentioned by Nemtheanga on Primordial's myspace. Awesome

^ That really is fucking awesome despite the singer being quite distasteful to the eyes. However, he seems like a tortured soul so this might be even more promising. Seems to have a alot of influence

ICP is fail horrorcore. Try something like Evil Pimp, One Cap, Fritenite, or Ressurrector

I personally need to check out more Jazz and Jazz Fusion. Recs? (If you want to post them, even though this isn't the thread to do so)

Allan holdsworth, Return To Forever, some herbie Hancock, John Mclaughlin( solo and Mahavishnu Orchestra)and Miles Davis's Bitches brew for jazz fusion.

depending on what kind of jazz your into, I could recommend more specific stuff. But for all around id say the basics like, Coltrane , Chick Corea ( acoustic band is my favorite) Joe henderson, Wayne Shorter plus sooooooo many more

no not fucking ICP

like brotha lynch hung and even some of tech n9nes stuff is like that.

as for fusion...
panzers on the right track
i actually saw holdsworth last week :D

frank gambale
larry carlton
shawn lane
guthrie govan
pat metheny
john mclaughlin
robben ford

fusion rock/metal bands:

cynic
exivious
gordian knot
textures
atheist
planet x
animals as leaders

straight up jazz:
miles davis is a must
john coltrane
wes montgomery
django reinhardt (gypsy jazz)
louis armstrong

etc.etc.etc.

ICP is fail horrorcore. Try something like Evil Pimp, One Cap, Fritenite, or Ressurrector

I personally need to check out more Jazz and Jazz Fusion. Recs? (If you want to post them, even though this isn't the thread to do so)

There is also Jaco Pastorius, John Zorn and Naked City, Gutbucket, and if you want to stretch those genre limits, Frank Zappa.
In addition to fusion, I love big band. The Buddy Rich Orchestra is fucking essential. As for more traditional jazz, you can't go wrong with Wynton Marsalis.

!!!! glad you agree! he is one of my favorite artists ever.

ok,I revisited Eminem's " Eminem Show" which I used to play all the time as a kid. Love that album.

also started listening to Lil Wayne and kid Cudi ect ect, because Im working on a rap project with somebody ( due to the fact that work makes me, and almost made me, kill myself, so im figuring out other ways of making money)

that said, i actually enjoy it. Especially Waynes song " A Milli"