The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

:D I really like a LOT of stuff, i'm still astounded at just how many different bands there are out there, and many are quite good. I've got just about two computers filled with music :( i just need to get one huge HDD :lol:

oh, and on a side note. when i first saw your sig i was like what the fuck is "mithras"? and i looked em up, got some of their shit and they kick ass so thanks for the subliminal rec :p

Thats usually the complaint, and i will agree with you. Worlds Beyond The Veil is on another level imo. That album creates an atmosphere that cannot be duplicated.

Gordian Knot are too clinical for me, and the self-titled debut has this weird guitar tone, though the successor Emergent is quite decent.Had it been more drums-driven, it would've been better.
How on Earth has this turned into a discussion about Mithras?The production on thier albums is so unbearably obscure, I'm afraid. Their sound is stifled by overtriggered drums.

Anyone else relatively stoked for the new HIM album next month?
Screamworks.jpg

Thats usually the complaint, and i will agree with you. Worlds Beyond The Veil is on another level imo. That album creates an atmosphere that cannot be duplicated.

Haha, trust me to come back here the same time WBTV is getting bigged up. Absoloutely love this album, completely engrossing, like being taken to an alien planet for just over an hour.

Now we just need Carcassian to come back and stumble across this thread...