The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Greatest Necro song evarr?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad that's not the actual video for that song. That dude actually gets bums off the streets and gets them high off the drugs of their choice. When watching it, you think simultaneously "This Necro dude is a fucking dick!" and "Damn, I'm glad I'm not as big a loser as these bums."

Haha yeah I was going to post the original video but the sound quality is shitty..but I'll post it for fun, and btw they are not all bums apparently..the guy that injects in the beginning is supposedly his and Ill Bill's uncle :lol:

Saw Pat Methany's "The Way Up live" yesterday on some channel. Unbelievable. Going to go see him with his Orchestrion band in May.

also, this site is fucking incredible. Some of the performances are just hearstopping. Andrew Bird's "plasticities" , Dead Weather, Radiohead and Gnarls Barkley's slow version of "crazy" unreaaaaallll!!!!!

www.fromthebasement.tv

burials cool shittttt...

also, on the Radiohead "Ok Computer" discussion we had a while back( different thread?). Overall the album isnt they;re best, but "Let Down" makes me tear up for some reason.great song

Artists I've been listening to recently
-David Bowie ("Low" in particular, I love that album)
-Kylie Minogue (I prefer her older material)
-The Knife
-Spandau Ballet
-Siouxsie and the Banshees
-capsule (really good Japanese electro/pop)