The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

That link isn't opening, what's the roster like? Something along the lines of Crossroads? I like how he mixes something that sounds seemingly simplistic and some ridiculous runs with such a beautiful tone and amazing clarity. I wonder how he keeps such a straight face when he performs. Not one of his best works but I love his solo on the G3 jam [My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mamma].
The link is fixed.

And yes his tone and overall songwriting is really something special. Can't wait to see his take on a few Hendrix songs.

Girl at work gave me a CDr of The Colour And The Shape by Foo Fighters. Excellent stuff. Just bought the album for one cent on Amazon. Win.

Don't know the first two but I do like PB&J, "Let's Call It Off" is one of my favorite pop songs. :D

Right now I am really enjoying childish German synthpop. It reminds me of the springtime. And One, Melotron, Neuroticfish, Elmodic, etc.

And One rules.

Wu-Tang Clan - [Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture, Vol. 2: Enter the Dubstep CD1 #02] New Year Banga (Rogue Star Remix) [feat. Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar & Phillie] [260 kbps]

This is such a fucking interesting mix of sounds. Dubstep + rap.

Could you hook me up with some links? That sounds fascinating.

And One are so awesome. I saw them live in New York, was sad they didn't play "So Klingt Liebe" but it was a fantastic time.

For the past few months I've really been enjoying solo acoustic guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay cool :)

What is everyones opinion on Animal Collective?

I listened to Post Merriweather Pavilion or whatever it was called and disliked pretty much all of it.

I listened to the new album twice about a year ago, and all I remember is feeling like it tried way to hard to be cool and appealing. I don't remember anything about how it was structured though, and I know some people with good taste here like it, so help a brother out (I'm looking at Nixon here).