The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

If you don't like Pendulum, you have no taste in music.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Wovenhand album is out: The Threshing Floor.

tumblr_l0ammaAd6h1qzk6vno1_500.jpg

I bought it on Amazon but haven't received it yet. I'll post a longer review when I do.

Of all the groups you mentioned, the only one I've ever found enjoyable to listen to is Noisia.

Of course Spor, ParagonX9, and Chase and Status all make some of the best dnb.

Well i've been lovin' on jazz for a long time because of my jazz studies with guitar,

charles mingus
miles davis
wes montgomery
pat martino
john coltrane
charlie parker
the modern jazz quartet

are gettin' lots of play time, i've been listening to the local jazz station 24/7 as well, and im traveling all summer but i got an app for it so i can listen to it wherever and whenever :D

i'm looking around for some good french jazz and just french music in general

My god. How hard is it to find any descent rap? Ive been sitting through shitloads, but never found any interesting. Any albums that doesn't contain the words; my pals, bitches, money, hood, gangsta and sounds somewhat good?

I would like that...

^Will check it out.

I hated Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) which everyone in the whole world seem to love for some wierd reason. So I guess I wont like any of their other albums either?

Well i've been lovin' on jazz for a long time because of my jazz studies with guitar,

charles mingus
miles davis
wes montgomery
pat martino
john coltrane
charlie parker
the modern jazz quartet

are gettin' lots of play time, i've been listening to the local jazz station 24/7 as well, and im traveling all summer but i got an app for it so i can listen to it wherever and whenever :D

i'm looking around for some good french jazz and just french music in general

Nice man, Im a Jazz Guitarist as well! what sort of stuff are you playing? Are you justt beginning or have you already been playing for a long time?

My god. How hard is it to find any descent rap? Ive been sitting through shitloads, but never found any interesting. Any albums that doesn't contain the words; my pals, bitches, money, hood, gangsta and sounds somewhat good?

I would like that...

Flying Lotus is abstract/instrumental hip hop. He's awesome

I recommend you check out Jedi Mind Tricks ( violent by Design especially) Immortal Technique's Revolutionary Volume 2, Jay Electronica, Outkast's Stankonia ( one of my all-time favorite albums) and Nas's Illmatic. Quality