The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music and organizing folders on my comp. Earlier I watched the Affliction mma card. Great stuff, better than any of the mma cards I've seen lately.

I just downed a bunch of bad whiskey tonight. Old Crow. It sounded cooler than it actually was, but the price is right. Next time I will probably go with Ezra Brooks or Evan Williams. I was going to walk over to 7-11 for a mixer, but I realized that beer is a cheaper mixer than pop, so I just stayed in. It doesn't help that it's fucking 2 degrees outside again (really fucking cold for the metric fags who might be awake at this hour). Fuck.

Bonus content: I'm sure the Eurofags think that Celsius is great because 0 and 100 have non-arbitrary designations. But I don't care how the temperature relates to water. I care how it relates to me. So 100 F is fucking hot, and 0 F is fucking cold. It makes more sense for people, and it's more precise. Are you going to let water boss you around and tell you what's hot and what's cold? America won't, that's for damn sure.

I just downed a bunch of bad whiskey tonight. Old Crow. It sounded cooler than it actually was, but the price is right. Next time I will probably go with Ezra Brooks or Evan Williams. I was going to walk over to 7-11 for a mixer, but I realized that beer is a cheaper mixer than pop, so I just stayed in. It doesn't help that it's fucking 2 degrees outside again (really fucking cold for the metric fags who might be awake at this hour). Fuck.

Bonus content: I'm sure the Eurofags think that Celsius is great because 0 and 100 have non-arbitrary designations. But I don't care how the temperature relates to water. I care how it relates to me. So 100 F is fucking hot, and 0 F is fucking cold. It makes more sense for people, and it's more precise. Are you going to let water boss you around and tell you what's hot and what's cold? America won't, that's for damn sure.

What section of the city do you live in?

I'm awake far too early for work in a couple hours because my heartbeat was arrhythmic and extremely weak-feeling when I went back to bed after getting up to go to the bathroom, and it was keeping me up. It's worrying me tbh.

I'm awake far too early for work in a couple hours because my heartbeat was arrhythmic and extremely weak-feeling when I went back to bed after getting up to go to the bathroom, and it was keeping me up. It's worrying me tbh.

On any medication>? History of heart problems within family? (I'm a first year med student ;) )

Neither. I think it was residual caffeine from the middle of the night fucking with me. I also think I'm having a little anxiety trouble right now.

:kickass:
America, FUCK YEAH

Neither. I think it was residual caffeine from the middle of the night fucking with me. I also think I'm having a little anxiety trouble right now.

Ever had any panic attacks or similar before? If you're suffering from stressful situations you want to deal with them before they develop into a full blown mental condition. Not to scare you ;)

Old Crow is brutal. I managed to drink a shitload of bad whiskey this weekend myself. Now my innards are suffering.

Ever had any panic attacks or similar before? If you're suffering from stressful situations you want to deal with them before they develop into a full blown mental condition. Not to scare you ;)

No, but my mother has. Not suffering from anything stressful, but I go back to school tomorrow. It's not stressful really but I've been out for a month and a half now so I guess it's a change and worth mentioning.