The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I slept until 250 today and completely just missed school and now im really pissed because missing days is ruining my chances of graduating early

It's funny - I never ever skipped or slept through class in grade school, but I do it all the time in college.

Probly has something to do with not having my parents around to nag me every day.

crying, because liverpool isnt doing well in the champions league. but celebrating because rosenborg is!

np morbid angel
~gR~

Relaxing after a drawing class full of charcoal renderings of draped fabric. Fucking FUNTASTIC.

About to listen to my new arrivals also.

writing a short description peice about the perfect christmas day scenario....dumb fucking creative writing course, my teacher just wont give us a challenging assignment for once:mad:

other than that reading and possibly about to cook dinner

writing a short description peice about the perfect christmas day scenario....dumb fucking creative writing course, my teacher just wont give us a challenging assignment for once:mad:

Mention how you woke up to a precious package with airholes...
You slowly unfold the bow, and you can feel the prancing inside the box; your parents are breathless - waiting for the wrapping to fall, for you to tell them that you love them, that this is the best present ever.
Slowly, the blue wrapping falls, and the once gentle pushing that you felt behind the wrapping was not what you thought it was. Inside your gift, your precious gift, is one dead puppy; choked with mange and bleeding from the neck. To the left of your dead & rigid christmas gift of love - inside the black barred cage, lies another puppy, relaxing, panting - tired from it's vicious and fatal raping of the other dog.

:lol:
it wouldnt take my teacher more than a second to send me down to the mental health section of the Guidance Office

Back from a fine dinner of fried haddock, veggie paprikash and blueberry pie. Currently doing some extra credit Latin translations. Leaving in a half hour to attend a reader's-theatre style rendition of Plato's Symposium. That should take about an hour so it will end in time for the World Series.

You slowly unfold the bow, and you can feel the prancing inside the box; your parents are breathless - waiting for the wrapping to fall, for you to tell them that you love them, that this is the best present ever.
Slowly, the blue wrapping falls, and the once gentle pushing that you felt behind the wrapping was not what you thought it was. Inside your gift, your precious gift, is one dead puppy; choked with mange and bleeding from the neck. To the left of your dead & rigid christmas gift of love - inside the black barred cage, lies another puppy, relaxing, panting - tired from it's vicious and fatal raping of the other dog.

Epic.

A chilling glimpse into Seraphim's childhood.

I'm out of work, which means I'm off to my home without any internet connection due to those damned fires.

First I must go and drop off my (beautiful) ex-girlfriends jacket though :(

What a crappy day I have to look forward too... but at least I got photoshop :heh:

but now that I think about it, I'll have no way to get to those pictures at home - and I have no media to put it on.

God Dammit.

refuse to do the assignment because its forcing religion on you

and dont worry about the school mental health folks. i did a explicit story in a class and got sent there. i proved the guy was a moron and went on with my day.

who knew a story about a christian chic (named mary) killing an agnostic and masturbating would offend people!:ill:
~gR~