The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The company that does this beer is located like 20 mins from where my parents live. :)

You should definitly come here and have a beer with me...oh wait wrong thread. :p

Nice one. I tried most of the beers from the Unibroue range. The Maudite was really nice as well, and has a really cool label and bizarre story behind it involving 8 lumberjacks who sold their souls to the Devil to fly home for Christmas in their canoe and then all died when one of them prayed to God.

maudite1.jpg

Yeah I'd love to come and check out Canada. If and when I do, we shall hook up for a beer for sure. :kickass:

Been playing Diablo 2 for the past 4 hours or so. Now taking a short break for UM and food before heading back into the fray. :kickass:

Just listened to the new Electric Wizard. Slightly disappointed by the lack of new ideas, and the high amount of repetition. Definitely a below-average release compared to their other material.

Favorite tracks: "Satanic Rites of Drugula" and "Saturnine".

At work printing alot of plans and converting loads of .dwg to .pdf manually because apparently this project is to old so it doesn't work with our usual autoscript for some reason. :|

Drinking Cocaine. I can't believe I found one of these yesterday. As far as I know they were supposed to be pulled from shelves in April or May just because of the name.