The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ebay has a lot of horseshit on it for camera's. Hell, half the one's being sold are fakes with actual company names glues onto the sides (anyone who researches most of the canon brands on there knows this).

Furthermore, why the hell are you buying a lense that it blemished at all? FOR SHAME.

Don't be too hard on yourself; just neg rep that son of a bitch - maybe you will deter someone who actually reads the user ratings.

Don't be too hard on yourself; just neg rep that son of a bitch - maybe you will deter someone who actually reads the user ratings.

The problem with neg repping someone is that they'll most likely just neg rep you right back in retaliation, even if you've done nothing wrong. eBay sucks like that. The whole rep system is great in theory, but it doesn't really work.

Well, this is just completely stupid then.

Why can't someone invent an alternative to ebay, like an amazon.com or something!?

Wait a min... o_O

UM was proof of that

i actually have a neg rep that says "left neg feedback". luckily that person was eventually booted from ebay. i'm sure they have a new name though
~gR~

Definitely!:

"What happened to the purported 'return to your old sound'? Or do you consider Odinist a proper return to the earlier style of the first two albums?"

"When can the metal world expect to hear the sample posted on your Myspace that was taken down rather quickly on an actual CD? Is that track supposed to be on Memoria Vetusta II?"

Definitely!:

"What happened to the purported 'return to your old sound'? Or do you consider Odinist a proper return to the earlier style of the first two albums?"

"When can the metal world expect to hear the sample posted on your Myspace that was taken down rather quickly on an actual CD? Is that track supposed to be on Memoria Vetusta II?"

ive got the new album covered. explain the 2nd one to me though. so i dont have to cut and paste it lol
~gR~

OK. They had a sample up on their Myspace a few months ago which ACTUALLY sounded extremely similar to Memoria Vetusta I stuff...as in, it was fucking amazing. I remember the thing on Myspace that says the album and shit the track is off saying ODINIST 2007...but that song/part of the song is NOT on the new album at all, which made me very leery of them...perhaps they're being assholes, or maybe it will just be on MVII??

Hm...

"Vindsval, can you quickly comment as to where you stand musically now compared to your side-projects The Eye and Children Of Maani?"

You make one more.

got the side projects covered too. hehehe. ive also got a string of questions about the current state of black metal.

i think ive got enough. on to the next band...

np my dying bride
~gR~