The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

On google earth searching for new biking routes.

Hey there's one.

There is nothing like riding your bike through forested roads of fall foliage with the chilly air in your face and the warm autumn sun beaming down. And it's best to take advantage of this now before the real cold weather settles in for the long haul.

^I hear that their shows are amazing. I can't wait to go to the one here.

Right now i'm kind of panicking, today was a shitty day. I have to bake a cake for my older brother on top of everything fucking else, he's turning 23 and I wish he would just move out already. Worst older brother ever.

HAA-HAAAA youre poor! /nelson

seriously, i dont have any channels for my tv at home. i'm suprised how well i coped with it. granted i still watch lots of movies and surf the net more... but i'm saving money! and i'm playing my guitars more too, which is a plus
~gR~

I'm at work & I can't wait to go home, jerk off, & listen to one of the 150 sum odd albums I have downloaded on my computer that I haven't listened to yet. I also have a smooth 12 pack sitting in the fridge that I may bust into. $7.99 for a bottle 12 pack of Bud Light at Publix = good deal huh?

why people download so much they cant listen to it all? sounds like a waste of disc space. it also sounds like youre not really interested in the music you DL

np carpathian forest
~gR~

why people download so much they cant listen to it all? sounds like a waste of disc space. it also sounds like youre not really interested in the music you DL

So that it's there when you're ready to listen to it, maybe? How does that imply that you're not actually interested in it?

when i buy a new cd, i buy it because i want to listen to it. and i do so immediatly. if you download more than you can listen to right then, do you really care what your downloading?
~gR~

NO, I'm very interested in about everything I DL, but it piles up really quick. I also have a knack for really trying to absorb all the music I DL unless it's just shitty music right from the get go. Also, a lot of times if I hear about something that sounds really interesting & I'm worried I may forget what it is I will download it if available so that way I have it when I'm ready to listen to it.

That being said, I do download a bit too much, I agree. 150 might be an ass hair of an over statement, but I wuold say it's around 100 considering that some of them are albums I've heard that I had to re-DL for various reasons. It's like 8 gigs, but I also have another 50+ gigs of stuff in my que that I've listened to a bit. I may not have made it through everything in a sense though, but I will NEVER loosely listen to an album once then come on an internet message board & try to sound like the ultimate authority on the album's sound.

The bottom line is I DL a bit too much, but I really work on trying to absorb the music I DL & I would never DL something I wasn't really interested in.

HAA-HAAAA youre poor! /nelson

seriously, i dont have any channels for my tv at home. i'm suprised how well i coped with it. granted i still watch lots of movies and surf the net more... but i'm saving money! and i'm playing my guitars more too, which is a plus
~gR~

Oh yeah Bro, if you downloaded more music you could save even more money. I feel you though because I wouldn't want to pay for cable either. I actually have pirated cable :danceboy: I know someone who works for the cable company, but I've only watched it once! :lol: I'm not big at all on television, but again it's nice to know that it's there if I need it.