The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:)

I don't do pills or drink anymore(just pot and cigs), since I don't drink anymore feel really great and my health has greaty improved and is getting closer to being almost normal and hopefully will be able to work. I don't plan on spending a lot of it on pot or anything actually(some).

Just had two rather manly fucking burgers myself. Not quite as manly as Joe's, but they did have garlic and cheddar.

Garlic == <3

I had cheddar on mine too. I want another couple of murgers. They're fucking amazing.

And me and my flatmate have decided people fall into three catergories.
Cunts.
The emotionally crushed.
And couples.
We're both in the middle one. That probably explains why a bird so fit is not an arrogant slag that deserves to be raped with a fucking broadsword.

working on the all shall perish interview.

heres a preview:
fuck
buy our cd, shirt, show tickets
the bay is pretty hard at the moment
fuck
fart
you dont even know...

actually, its pretty good. and they have some insight on all the trash that gets talked about various things
~gR~

Watched the Max Payne movie, wasn't really impressed. The story of the game deserves a better film adaptation than a Hollywood bastardization.

God... I ate something BAD BAD BAD yesterday. I woke up this morning feeling like utter shit. But I finally puked, and now I feel so-o-o much better...

I just came back from the Gym. I went for a quick swim afterwards. Just to freshen up.

I haven't felt as good as I did walking back from the gym since I was about 11. Fuck.

Anyway I'm going back tomorrow.

Huh? I must've missed something here...

Recovering from the concert last night. I have been watching those terrible movies on Sci Fi since getting back from my buddy's house in PA.

Some man wants me to go out to the bar tonight but I am not sure if it's such a good idea. My stomach is still churning from last night's debauchery.

Getting angry that I come back from a short hiatus from UM (fuck Charter) and come back on my birthday only to not find one "Happy Birthday, Seed" comment. Cock smoking dick bags, the lot of you.
I'm going to find all of you and teabag you one-by-one.