The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting angry that I come back from a short hiatus from UM (fuck Charter) and come back on my birthday only to not find one "Happy Birthday, Seed" comment. Cock smoking dick bags, the lot of you.
I'm going to find all of you and teabag you one-by-one.

Have a shitty birthday you pile of faggotry

Just kidding! Happy birthday man.

Trying to buy some domain names, because I've finally gotten up the motivation to start making a personal website, but the provider I'm ordering through has a stupid order menu which keeps erroring out on me. Now waiting to hear from them so I can buy me some internets.

Talking to the old finance guy at my old school. He showed me all these schools that look pretty awesome in southern China. I think for school next year I'm gonna go to a regular boarding school up there to help me learn Chinese.

I'll check it out, thx

edit: looks like 1and1 is cheaper.

Dreamhost has the best combination of quality service and excellent features coupled with low pricing. I've been using them for years without a problem and I've tried a ton of other hosting companies in the past. Trust me on this one, I'm definitely not wrong.

Dreamhost is the best combination of quality service and excellent features coupled with low pricing. I've been using them for years without a problem and I've tried a ton of other hosting companies in the past. Trust me on this one, I'm definitely not wrong.

Features, schmeatures...

Well, I'll take another look.