The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Stealing software makes you part of the Jewish conspiracy.
I didnt steal it. The guy who did it is just sharing it openly.

Like, a bank robber gets shot while escaping from the police on a dirt bike and accidentally drops his bag.. the money scatters everywhere around in times square. Now the crazed public who'll rush in to pick em up isn't committing the robbery, is it?

I didnt steal it. The guy who did it is just sharing it openly.

Like, a bank robber gets shot while escaping from the police on a dirt bike and accidentally drops his bag.. the money scatters everywhere around in times square. Now the crazed public who'll rush in to pick em up isn't committing the robbery, is it?

Yes, it is. Any given member of the public isn't innocent just because they didn't physically remove the money from the bank. They're still taking money that rightfully belongs to the bank, not the robber.

Yes, it is. Any given member of the public isn't innocent just because they didn't physically remove the money from the bank. They're still taking money that rightfully belongs to the bank, not the robber.
Yeah but, I'm not saying the money belongs to the public now.. but they wouldnt exactly be charged with 'robbery'. I was only refering to the use of a more proper term to describe what a downloader would do. The 'stealing' is the pre-downloading phase, not the process itself. Uploading something for free download is more like open distribution of the said already stolen item.

EULA's of almost all non-free installable products though, differentiate the illegal from the 'okay' pretty much explicitly.

Yes, there is a clear differentiation between the two- knowingly being in possession of stolen property versus actually stealing said property. Either way... Jewish conspirator.

Yeah, and then there's people who keep on using pirated programs out of ignorance.
:saint:
Either way... .Jewish conspirator
jewish_ninja.jpg

I'm pissed off. I just found out that a friend of mine broke into my girl pal's house last night. He apparently did this because he was worried about her. I really want to kill this guy now.

That's what I told her but I'm not sure if she'll follow through. I don't know what to do. This guy has been a total prick the last few months, mostly due to his heavy drinking. I think it's time for an intervention.

That sucks. Of course, if your friend wants to get walked on like that, I guess that's her business. You can always call the cops if he fucks around with you personally. Getting him to see a counselor would probably be preferable though.

That sucks. Of course, if your friend wants to get walked on like that, I guess that's her business. You can always call the cops if he fucks around with you personally. Getting him to see a counselor would probably be preferable though.

Yeah like I said, I don't think the police are going to get involved unless he pulls a stunt like this again. I am going to confront him regarding this and other things he's done recently because I'm tired of the bullshit. It will either help or hurt the friendship but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

So my cousin just had a baby. And she gave him the same name his mine, I doubt she named him after me though.