The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

haha, his whole spiel is indeed one of the best I've seen in ages. I laugh my ass off every time he opens his mouth

he is the best of all the times

My father just dropped a quote on me I found rather amusing. "They say if you're under thirty and you don't vote Democrat you don't have a heart, and that if you're over 30 and you don't vote Republican you don't have a brain."

... I know one Republican who finds evidence to back up his points and doesn't just spew out opinions.

actually, i think the quote is:
"if youre under 30 and you vote republican youre not thinking with your heart. if you over 30 and you dont vote republican youre just not thinking."

... and his name is genocide roach.

the bigger problem is the general masses trust pundits who obviously have agendas (often times moral ones). anyone who agrees with 100% of what a pundit says is an idiot. sometimes i agree with o'reilly, sometimes i dont. most of the time i think everyone is a fucking moron
~gR~

Being surprisingly entertained by a yu-gi-oh dub.
It's done by a british dude, so I assume thats why the humour isn't "Let's put a fart track on for 30 minutes".
I tell a lie.
I've seen BBC comedies.
I retract british comment.

GFAD said:
Being surprisingly entertained by a yu-gi-oh dub.
It's done by a british dude, so I assume thats why the humour isn't "Let's put a fart track on for 30 minutes".
I tell a lie.
I've seen BBC comedies.
I retract british comment.
You mean Yu-Gi-Oh abridged?
That shit is awesome, in America.