The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

As long as you all don't have the (edit: African American since I could get banned for saying something else) lips he does, it's probably okay.

why american?

anyway
Mick-Jagger.jpg

smooochays

JAGEagent said:
I suppose hollywood films from the 80s weren't a very good depiction of American culture then. Fair enough. I have never been to America. I just wish I could relate to films more, if you want a good example, national treasure 2. Why did they even screen that here? It's specifically anti British and mostly a load of long rants about freedom and burgers and slavery and things.

Thank you for quoting this, Dakryn :lol:

Thank you for quoting this, Dakryn :lol:

JAGEs deleted post was much for lolrific, repost:

I wouldn't underrate the difference between British and American culture. I don't live in a wooden house, I didn't meet a hot blonde on the porch of her wooden house and pick her up in dads V8, I didn't get locked in my locker at school, I've never even seen an american football ball in real life, I hate rounders, so I don't care about baseball, I hate converse, I don't skate, I hate rap, I really hate mc donalds food, coffee should have stayed banned and erm yeah that'll do for now.

I would sig it, but it's way too long.

Shit, I saw that the first time but the name was missing, and it didn't occur to me who it might be from. :lol:

Oh well that's all right then. Now I know :p

I was just pointing out how hollywood films alienate me slightly, it was done in a tongue in cheek manner. Whatever.

Yeah I'm weird. Although I'm not as anti-american as I sound, I just exploded because I was pissed off about something else. If I could go back and not have had this whole rant I would.