The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Obviously a 'u' needs to be in a majority words for them to make sense. Don't be an asshole.
You're riught, moust wourds neeud u's iun ourder four theum tou mauke seunes. Gooud caull.

I srsly hope no-one on this forum takes JAGE as an accurate representation of british people as well.
No, I prefer to believe they're all mildly overweight metalheads who spend their time drinking and sticking their tongues out and saying wankered.

Realized that I just bought a shitload of albums (see hauls thread) based on random reviews on MA, and that while I didn't realize it at the time two of those reviews were written by Cookie. Good reviews, man. Apparently they were persuasive (Smashed Face - Virulent Procreation and Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium). Rather bored, so I'm reading his other reviews (is this gay y/n?).

Realized that I just bought a shitload of albums (see hauls thread) based on random reviews on MA, and that while I didn't realize it at the time two of those reviews were written by Cookie. Good reviews, man. Apparently they were persuasive (Smashed Face - Virulent Procreation and Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium). Rather bored, so I'm reading his other reviews (is this gay y/n?).

It's gay that you said y/n. Oh, yeah, it's gay. But that's ok, I buy every album you buy cuz you're amazing!

No, I prefer to believe they're all mildly overweight metalheads who spend their time drinking and sticking their tongues out and saying wankered.

Thank god for that, didn't want you getting the wrong idea.

School's closed because somebody in my year level has swine flu.

:lol: Owned.

I'm sitting around. Birthday celebrations were good times, got decently pissed. Threw up in the morning, the rustlers probably wasn't a great idea. Got a tenner of my aunt too :D
Leaving uni for 4 months tomorrow.
That's gonna suck motherfucking balls.

Ha, cool. Those reviews are all pretty old though. Read S-M for more up to date cookiecutter action.

All the bowls in my flat were dirty and i desperately wanted some coco-pops so i took my mates punch bowl and literally filled it up whole. Epic bowl of cereals.