The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

"AUTOBOT OR DECEPTICON!!?"

NONE...I'M AN ONOMASTICON.

:lol: photoshop here I come :dopey:

edit!:
Dextromethod.jpg

JohnnyAbsolut.jpg

^ Am I supposed to understand that?

Anyways, just got back from a nice 5-mile run around the city, and I'm feelin' pretty good. The soundtrack for tonight's run was Led Zeppelin and Motorhead.

Silly Australian, it's Friday morning. :p

Eating breakfast before work. Today's special: corn pops and juice.

I'll be getting out early today to go to the Therion show in northern Virginia this evening.

much like Satanstoenail I'm contemplating my night & drinking some Vodka, listening to some old tunes, my favourite:headbang:
show me the wrath!!;)
I dont usually come down this neck of the woods...:kickass:Cheers metalmaniacs

About to head out on a new bike route, but weary of the steady decline in daily temperatures. Won't break 50 today. Here comes winter...

About to head out on a new bike route, but weary of the steady decline in daily temperatures. Won't break 50 today. Here comes winter...

You are a pussy.

It's like 10 degrees here everyday. Were lucky though this winter, because it didn't snow at all in october like it usually does.

Ever gone trick or treating in 3 layers of winter clothes?

You are a pussy.

It's like 10 degrees here everyday. Were lucky though this winter, because it didn't snow at all in october like it usually does.

Ever gone trick or treating in 3 layers of winter clothes?

This post might have made a little bit of sense if Zephyrus has said something like "oh no it's below 50 Mommy help me it's so cold" instead of simply observing the fact that it is getting colder.

This post might have made a little bit of sense if Zephyrus has said something like "oh no it's below 50 Mommy help me it's so cold" instead of simply observing the fact that it is getting colder.

The only inconvenience of the colder weather are the additional layers I have to put on. Besides that, it's wonderful.

I don't get why everyone has an issue with layering their clothes. It's the best. The only slightly annoying thing about it is carrying the stuff with you, but if you have a bag (which I guess most men don't carry)then layering is one of the greatest things about winter.

Anyway, I just got back from school. Today was funny, I actually brought that girl VS. woman argument into my english classroom. The best part is that I was relentless in proving myself and my argument right, so I ended up even shutting down my teacher at one point. I don't think she really liked it, but don't really give a shit about that.:)