The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A good, real, proper italian style pizza with a thin base, from a good restaurant is nice. To hell with slices of slime though.

seriously planning the disneyworld trip. going in early october. anyone stay at the fort wilderness cabins?
~gR~

My cousin did and she said they were great.

I'd never actually want to stay at a hotel within the confines of the Disney estate, though. Personal preference, but those big Disney characters walking around harassing you, the generally obnoxious and imposing staff -- it all seems a bit unappealing, unless you're traveling with children.

ive done it before, and there are no characters outside the parks (save for the cabins actually... but thats only at night). and the staff is pretty chill too. im really just lookin for two rooms so me and the gf can get some alone time. and so we can cook some meals ourselves. nothing like getting a 4 year old to eat a buffet first thing in the morning...
~gR~

I always question a person's sexuality if they say they don't like pizza.

Eligos: This means you're a faggot :)

Pizza almost inevitably gives me acne, and I feel as greasy as the slice of pizza I ate for at least 12 hours after no matter how well I wash myself.

That being said, I love NY style pizza. It's worth the greasiness. But I'm admitting that pizza has its faults, and they are many.

I don't recall saying I don't like pizza.

getting ready for me trip to New Orleans, Louisiana! Gonna get me some skating done before I goes. so I gots to have mah ipod charged for the voyage to there place.