The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

if you like thunderstorms, come to colorado. we've had one practically every day for the entire summer. its beautiful, and quite metal
~gR~

And they're usually between 1 and 3 in the afternoon, coincidentally. Ironically.

Just went to my college campus to check the prices for my texts. $211 for my Economics book. Ouch. And Kelly was whining to me not half an hour before about her (our) Music Appreciation text costing $88.

Browsing the internet looking for a better deal...

on the topic of college books, its such a fucking scam. i had a sociology professor who made us all buy his book, for one short lesson on helping people. great, we should be nice, can i have my $100 back now? he made us buy 3 different books for that class
~gR~

Some sort of legal obligation apparently. They can't let you know that they're stealing your money. I only got her to admit it wasn't some sort of monopoly because I'm taking classes at 2 campuses, my Russian text wasn't available at that store, and the downtown campus is a bit of a drive.

Edit: I find it amusing that this was over my Economics book. Of all the classes...