The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

spread1qz.jpg

A fascinating composition of the human form, rendered in non-human details with a chilling degree of intimacy between the proverbial Man (hominus) and Machine (machinus). The hapless observer is compelled to note the inherent difficulty of the male species in performing even the simplest self-fellatial activities, highlighting the ongoing struggle in our society between the desires of the armless to satisfy their urges and the tantalising yet oft-cruel impossibility of doing so.

Subway is shit compared to Jimmy Johns but i've been wanting to give that sandwich a try.

Just got home from a 12 hour day at work, fucking hell my life is. Going to burn some really good weed to calm down.

Same here brother. Got the GRE out of my way today, time to relax; but USF is pissing me off right now. Fucking Rutgers.

a charleys at our local mall... their buffalo chicken subs are amazing... they use pounded chicken breast. (chicken breast pounded until pretty much flat, then cut up... which I dont see the point in really, but it tastes good)

They put sauce on it as it's cooking... along with onions... then lettuce tomato and ranch on it after its done on a bun heated on the grill.

Fuck subway when I can get that for a dollar more.

Man, I'm wrecked today.

Airfrance are a bunch of cunts. Their plane is only 15mins late from Paris to Singapore (over a 12.5 hour flight) and they tell me due to the delay they won't let me on my connecting plane to Perth, despite the fact that boarding was still open for another 20mins? Pricks. Why they thought a one hour gap between the flights was sufficient in the first place I don't know.

And my train to the airport was cancelled, so I had to drive 45mins to another town to get another train.