The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Man, I'm wrecked today.

Airfrance are a bunch of cunts. Their plane is only 15mins late from Paris to Singapore (over a 12.5 hour flight) and they tell me due to the delay they won't let me on my connecting plane to Perth, despite the fact that boarding was still open for another 20mins? Pricks. Why they thought a one hour gap between the flights was sufficient in the first place I don't know.

And my train to the airport was cancelled, so I had to drive 45mins to another town to get another train.

That sucks.

You travel a lot; does your job entail it, or do you just have lots of leisure time?

I consistently spend less at Subway than I do at McDonalds. A medium value meal at McDonalds is likely to run you like $7.50 whereas a 6" sub value meal at Subway is somewhere between like $5-7 bucks :p

challenge_everything is a lawyer I think.

I ran into one of my middle school English teachers today. He is coincidentally one of my favorite teachers ever, maybe even my absolute favorite. He works for NCIS now.

McDonald's is way better in China. In Japan it is greasier and girthier. I got a double cheeseburger and nearly threw up.