The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

wow icq is still around.. i creeped many a girl out on it, wayyy back in high school :0

Back from band practice. We're starting to sound fairly tight. I figure four originals plus two covers and we can start gigging; so far we have two down, one at 75%, and another in the works that should come together fairly quickly. The covers should go very quickly (Countess Bathory and either Iron Maiden or Children of the Damned).

What genre do you guys play?

Difficult question. The songs have distinct genres, but each song seems to have a different genre. The two songs we have down are death/thrash with some melody and straight-up death metal, respectively. Another song we're working on is power/heavy metal in the Tad Morose vein (heavy, slightly dark, and awesome), and another is pretty much melodic black/death metal that sounds somewhere between Dissection and Morbid Angel. This means I get to make up a bullshit genre for us. We play True Narcissistic War Music.

Difficult question. The songs have distinct genres, but each song seems to have a different genre. The two songs we have down are death/thrash with some melody and straight-up death metal, respectively. Another song we're working on is power/heavy metal in the Tad Morose vein (heavy, slightly dark, and awesome), and another is pretty much melodic black/death metal that sounds somewhere between Dissection and Morbid Angel. This means I get to make up a bullshit genre for us. We play True Narcissistic War Music.

Kvlt.

Actually, my bassist just cut his hair, leaving me as the only member with long hair. Which sucks, because I kind of want to cut it, yet now I really feel compelled to keep it.

Eating a pineapple upside down cake that my girl's mom made. Her and I don't particularly like each other, but the woman can fucking cook! Every once and a while I'll go over there to hang out with her boyfriend/husband/whatever and she'll make dinner for him and I. MMMMMMMM!