The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reading Aristotle's Politics before I go to Juggling Club. Saw the school perform Aristophanes' The Birds again last night and then sat through a chick flick called Julie & Julia. GRATUITOUS MEDIA CONSUMPTION.

Sort of arguing with the ol' lady again. Not really arguing because I've pretty much ignored her so far. My thoughts right now, and for the last 45 minutes: "If I push you down the stairs, would you actually get injured? I don't want to go to jail, but I'd like to shut you up...".

You guys need to differentiate between serious posts and 'just letting off steam' posts. Clearly I would never actually push her down the stairs. I'm just irritated. Damn.

However, there is a good night ahead. Her friend's son's football team is having some fundraiser...of sorts. We're taking a bus up to Blackhawk (CO's gamblin' town). We get to take alcohol on the bus instead of having to pay a ton o' money on drinks. I don't gamble much, but everyone wish me luck. Maybe I can get enough to pay a month's worth of mortgage or something.

We get to take alcohol on the bus instead of having to pay a ton o' money on drinks. I don't gamble much, but everyone wish me luck. Maybe I can get enough to pay a month's worth of mortgage or something.
Booze on a school bus = win. Except don't take a keg on a bus :lol: we learned the hard way it got so shooken up and made the beer completely flat and made a mess. Anyway good luck and shit.

I'm off to eat some mexican food then get drunk.

Sneaking on a bus and smoking weed is pretty fun, but it sucks when you're hiding and you try to light up and your hair starts to catch on fire.

ITP I continue to overanalyze things.

Back from my "date." I'm still not sure what it was. The fact that it was the same excursion which I initially pitched to her as a date indicates that yes it was...but I'm really not sure. She paid for her own ticket; afterwards, we got food and I paid the bill, but I'm not sure she liked that. She's really hard to read. I don't think she particularly liked the movie, and I didn't either (The Men Who Stare At Goats - pretty meh, with really funny bits). She wore makeup, which she doesn't usually, but that might just have been because she was going out...When I first asked her out I was pretty sure beforehand that doing so was unlikely to make my life better but I didn't fucking plan on this. I was prepared for "yes," "no," and "MACE," but not "yes, no, maybe so," which is quite literally what I've gotten.

For some reason my boss is acting as a middleman in this whole thing (yes, it's weird, and yes, I feel like I'm in high school again). I'm hoping things will become clearer on Tuesday (when she works again).

But aside from all that, I've got band practice tomorrow, a new drum program to tinker with, and a stack of cool new power metal albums on my desk to listen to, so the rest of my weekend should be ace.

Back from my "date." I'm still not sure what it was. The fact that it was the same excursion which I initially pitched to her as a date indicates that yes it was...but I'm really not sure. She paid for her own ticket; afterwards, we got food and I paid the bill, but I'm not sure she liked that. She's really hard to read. I don't think she particularly liked the movie, and I didn't either (The Men Who Stare At Goats - pretty meh, with really funny bits). She wore makeup, which she doesn't usually, but that might just have been because she was going out...When I first asked her out I was pretty sure beforehand that doing so was unlikely to make my life better but I didn't fucking plan on this. I was prepared for "yes," "no," and "MACE," but not "yes, no, maybe so," which is quite literally what I've gotten.

For some reason my boss is acting as a middleman in this whole thing (yes, it's weird, and yes, I feel like I'm in high school again). I'm hoping things will become clearer on Tuesday (when she works again).

But aside from all that, I've got band practice tomorrow, a new drum program to tinker with, and a stack of cool new power metal albums on my desk to listen to, so the rest of my weekend should be ace.

I've never really been able to grasp this kind of problem - I usually find it really easy to tell when a girl is interested or not. Either way, I don't think it's the most important question to ask yourself. If you like her, just be enthusiastic and warm, tell her you enjoy hanging out with her, and ask her out again. Chances are you'll know the answer from whether she makes an effort to go out with you again. And if you don't get a clear vibe, it probably means She's Just Not That Into You :p

Well, the trip was cancelled because the roads going up there were closed. Damn and such. We went bowling, but somehow managed to argue all night. I typically blame me for half or more, but lately I just can't seem to understand what I do wrong.

Also, for those of you who think I'm over the top or immature or whatever: When I post something overtly angry or violent, or when I make a reference to H or something else along those lines, I am not typically being serious. I'm a very odd person irl, and my thought process is not what most are used to. My violent statements are just a humorous way to let off steam. I am completely clean and sober (except for the rare coke thing) because I would like to live past 25 and I want to be a good dad. I actually do love my girlfriend with all of my being, and I love my son a little more. Yes, I am extremely depressed and pessimistic most of the time, but this is how I function. I'm actually very satisfied on a large scale about my life. I have a place to live, a beautiful woman who has kept me off the streets, and a child who is worth everything and then some to me. I don't post many thought out, extremely intelligent posts because I am not here for that. I am here because it consumes time, I love metal, and generally you're all mildly amusing and okay people. Etc, etc, ad nauseum...you get it. Maybe some of you will meet me in person one day, in which case you'd have a better understanding. Or read my lyrics. That helps those who are bright enough to understand what I'm saying.

:)

Well...good luck? Lulzor. Hopefully it turns out well, but she's played with you this long, it's likely you'll get smacked in the face again (AiC reference).

Also, for those of you who think I'm over the top or immature or whatever: When I post something overtly angry or violent, or when I make a reference to H or something else along those lines, I am not typically being serious. I'm a very odd person irl, and my thought process is not what most are used to. My violent statements are just a humorous way to let off steam. I am completely clean and sober (except for the rare coke thing) because I would like to live past 25 and I want to be a good dad. I actually do love my girlfriend with all of my being, and I love my son a little more. Yes, I am extremely depressed and pessimistic most of the time, but this is how I function. I'm actually very satisfied on a large scale about my life. I have a place to live, a beautiful woman who has kept me off the streets, and a child who is worth everything and then some to me. I don't post many thought out, extremely intelligent posts because I am not here for that. I am here because it consumes time, I love metal, and generally you're all mildly amusing and okay people. Etc, etc, ad nauseum...you get it. Maybe some of you will meet me in person one day, in which case you'd have a better understanding. Or read my lyrics. That helps those who are bright enough to understand what I'm saying.

:)

Well said!

I still don't like The Cure though :D

Going to a party today, it appears there'll be no fuckable fucking girls once again. Yesterday I went home from a poker tournament, which I fucking lost like a little jew boy loses foreskin, and was chatting on ICQ with this girl I know, told her that I was thinking about why are people who fuck animals considered mentally ill while love is considered much more serious of a business when it comes down to relationship/contact with each other and pet fucking owners who only talk about their stupid fucking animals are totally normal. Well fuck them in their disturbed pseudeintelectual stupid fucking hairy holes. Both the owners and their fucking dressed dogs.

EDIT: Yeaah, the girl hasn't responded since then.

EDIT2: She owns a sewer rat..