The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I liked it a lot.

My cut is almost completely healed, all but this tiny little portion right at the corner of it. One more night of ace wrapping it and I'll be dooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeee.

Looking forward to finally being able to play my bass again.

When I come to the Springs in the near future, I'll be sure to bring my gf and have her carry a knife like mexicans do. Then she'll cut ya! HAHAHAHA!

But seriously, she did get shit faced one night and tried to stab me. I had my back to her, so I turned around just in time. That was a close one. While I was avoiding the knife and grabbing her to stop her all I could think was "How do I lie so that she doesn't get arrested if she manages to actually stab me?". As long as she didn't kill me I think I could have pulled off a decent lie for the cops.

Sounds like you've created a great environment in which to raise a child/.

See, these are the ignorant posts that irritate me. Did you once, in that entire 12 minutes it took you to type that, think about what you're saying? We've been together about 2 and a half years. My son is a little over a year old...leaving an entire year prior to his birth in which this could have happened. In fact, it did happen in the year before he was born. Nothing this crazy has happened since he was born, and we never argue with him around. Fucking christ, some of you are morons and I'd love to throw tomatoes at you. Preferably cherry tomatoes because they are smaller and I can get more for less money.