The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wondering my my bookmark toolbar in Firefox is fucking retarded and gradually eats away at the bookmarks every time I close the browser. Halp?

Wondering my my bookmark toolbar in Firefox is fucking retarded and gradually eats away at the bookmarks every time I close the browser. Halp?

I could not manage to replicate this problem easily. I even set Firefox to forget history, delete cookies, etc. upon closing the program, and added two sites to my bookmarks before closing after saving the setting to see if that would cause them to delete. It didn't. So, therefore, in my expert (cough) opinion, you have encountered a glitch. I would:

1. Reinstall Firefox.
2. Report the glitch.
3. (optional) Download Google Chrome, because it is likely more "bookmark" friendly than Firefox (and better if you don't use Adblock in FF, because as we all know, Google depends on ads/AdSense to exist).

lol Will Mortician

WilltheMortician.jpg

I could not manage to replicate this problem easily. I even set Firefox to forget history, delete cookies, etc. upon closing the program, and added two sites to my bookmarks before closing after saving the setting to see if that would cause them to delete. It didn't. So, therefore, in my expert (cough) opinion, you have encountered a glitch. I would:

1. Reinstall Firefox.
2. Report the glitch.
3. (optional) Download Google Chrome, because it is likely more "bookmark" friendly than Firefox (and better if you don't use Adblock in FF, because as we all know, Google depends on ads/AdSense to exist).

google chrome seems nicer than firefox, appreciate the link good sir

heyyyyyy ya'll, finally updated my myspace after a loooooooooong time. Lotssa new music on there, please do check it out and let me know what chya'll think. I did it all myself and sadly dont have any vocals on it, but yeah.... also it is NOT metal, at all.

www.myspace.com/marlonkmusic

p.s., this is kind of an answer to something I posted here a while ago, not to self promote or anything. I Honestly thought that some of you would be interested. Cheers

So, I just went to 7-11, which is 1 full minute at most away from our house, to get a pack of cigarettes. The guy that works overnight's knows me from routine, and he asked if I have a job. I said "no" obviously, so he handed me an application and told me to come back at 8am and talk to the manager and I should have a job right away. :)