The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well, I may have fucked up my schooling without meaning to. I missed class because of my truck. I'm 99% sure it's the starter. It's easy to replace, but I don't want to get kicked out of a good program and such because of it. Ugh@this mess. Friends die, lose school, I can haz an hero? Nah, I'm alright. Still...ugh.

Smoking a cigarette then I'm off to bed. I slept about 2 or 3 hours this morning, but otherwise have been up since friggin' 2 PM yesterday. It's 12:20AM now. Almost 24 hours now. I'm not even sure I'll fall asleep, either.

Just had one of those horrible multi-shits.
You know, poop, wipe, realise you need to poop again, wipe, poop again. Etc.
Happened about 6 times on the trot (pun intended... except none of the yanks will get it. and probably not even the british ones. eh feck it).
Bloody horrible on limited bog roll.
/krig.

EDIT: And loling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had one of those horrible multi-shits... the shock sending my dadda beating his bruised and kroovy rookers against unfair Bog in his Heaven, and my mum boohoohooing in her mother's grief, at her only child and son of her bosom like letting everybody down real horrowshow.

Finally got my truck going. I took the starter off and got it tested. It's fine. So I bought a new solenoid for 10 bucks. That didn't work. Then, just by chance, I moved the cable that runs from the relay on the start to the solenoid, and lo and behold...it's got a bad wire in there somewhere. Ugh. AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A FUEL GAUGE!

Spent most of last night talking to a really cute, interesting, intelligent chick at the pub. I'm still surprised she was interested enough to give me her number after I made an enormous and quite hilarious fuck up.

At one point I went to get us drinks and while I was paying, some random chick appeared next to me and starts making small talk about what I'm drinking. I walked off to go find the other chick, but then couldn't find her. When I finally find her and offer her the drink, she looks at me strangely and starts making some bizarre comments which take me a while to interpret. Turns out the random chick next to me at the bar wasn't actually a random - it was her. And in hindsight the comment I made to her would have in that context seemed really fucking rude, not to mention I insult her by not recognising someone I've just spent an hour talking to. The killer is that I wasn't actually drunk and I have no idea how I could have been so stupid.

Spent most of last night talking to a really cute, interesting, intelligent chick at the pub. I'm still surprised she was interested enough to give me her number after I made an enormous and quite hilarious fuck up.

At one point I went to get us drinks and while I was paying, some random chick appeared next to me and starts making small talk about what I'm drinking. I walked off to go find the other chick, but then couldn't find her. When I finally find her and offer her the drink, she looks at me strangely and starts making some bizarre comments which take me a while to interpret. Turns out the random chick next to me at the bar wasn't actually a random - it was her. And in hindsight the comment I made to her would have in that context seemed really fucking rude, not to mention I insult her by not recognising someone I've just spent an hour talking to. The killer is that I wasn't actually drunk and I have no idea how I could have been so stupid.

"cocaine's a hell of a drug"

Just got back from work. Ugh, wine tastings one a school day are horrible days. Oh well, at least I got to play Day of Reckoning when the store closed.

"cocaine's a hell of a drug"

A good one though. It's the only one I'll touch anymore...still rare though. It's nothing like H, but still expensive and I'll only do it on a night that one of our parents have the baby. Not that it effects parenting, but it's still wrong to do drugs around a child. I think I've done it maybe 4 times in the last year.

That's how dementia starts.

I'm listening to Paramore. At 4:30 AM. Wtf?
I really don't know why I'm listening to this. But it actually sounds pretty alright. Not my thing, but not bad by any stretch.

Also, I've decided to cut my hair. The last week I've been keeping it down whenever possible and it's just a fucking pain in the ass. It looks pretty alright, imo, but not worth the hassle. I need to get it documented so I have proof that I was once extremely metal, and then off it goes. I'll almost certainly never have it long again, but that's okay. I just don't have the right genes, I guess.