The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If ground is shaking there in US it's because I'm playing Incantation here on my speakers, sorry.

Be sure they're nude.
Oh, they will be. VERY nude.

Band practice got canceled for tomorrow, though, which means it'll be another week till I can get pictures taken, and I'm not cutting it before I have thoroughly documented how cool I am right now. :cool:

Date in an hour. Trying to figure out some shit to actually do in Faneuil hall. Food, shops, street performances...I hope this goes well.

We're rooting for you. So while you're hanging out with a girl just remember that creepy bunch of dudes on the internet that you talk about your hair length with.

If we have sex it'll be a struggle not to say your names instead of hers by accident.

I am startled and aroused by your dedication to UMGMD and UM Social, WAIF.

Devasya Chāyā;8707688 said:
Maryland Hugfest?

Win.

If you need to last longer just think of Krig shitting

:lol:

It actually went better that I expected. There turned out to be adequate points of interest in Faneuil Hall. We walked around a bunch, then walked over to Boston Common. There was ice skating going on, despite it being really warm. So we went ice skating at my insistence. She wound up quite enjoying it, and it was fun. She expressed a willingness to go ice skating again. I will be taking her to Twilight next weekend. Also, this time she didn't complain when I paid for stuff.

Just got a PM from RandyMOSS. Tried to reply, but apparently he has PMs blocked or something...so here's your fucking reply, dipshit:

RandyMOSS said:
Your least favorite thing in Masschusetts?
We both live in the same state but what do you dislike from it.

Just because I took you off ignore doesn't mean I want to talk to you. Stop spamming, learn to type, and express some intelligent thoughts and then we can talk.

:lol:

It actually went better that I expected. There turned out to be adequate points of interest in Faneuil Hall. We walked around a bunch, then walked over to Boston Common. There was ice skating going on, despite it being really warm. So we went ice skating at my insistence. She wound up quite enjoying it, and it was fun. She expressed a willingness to go ice skating again. I will be taking her to Twilight next weekend. Also, this time she didn't complain when I paid for stuff.

This is good news, man. I'm glad it went well. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Just got a PM from RandyMOSS. Tried to reply, but apparently he has PMs blocked or something...so here's your fucking reply, dipshit:

Just because I took you off ignore doesn't mean I want to talk to you. Stop spamming, learn to type, and express some intelligent thoughts and then we can talk.

Do you like the Boston sports teams?I love all my sports teams.